fett newbie here, just got a helmet need recommendations

Thats a good point. I guess it probably evens out: Jango w/more parts, less paint. Boba w/less parts, more paint. Personally the part of the costume I hate doing the most is the cutting out and trimming....painting is kinda fun.

i think i'm going to go with a jango or maybe a custom. i have a feeling it will run more expensive with all the parts for boba

what I am noticing is that Boba is easier to get 'wrong'. There is such a minute detail in painting scemes and color matching that Boba is more frieghtening then most think. I'm sure most people here would completely disagree with me but if you start with Jango and feel like you should have done a Boba then you can always paint armor parts. (and yes, I am aware that there are differences but sometimes it doesn't matter so much).

I'm starting on both becasue I figure that I can make all armor at once, dye suits at once etc. The deciding factor is really what you like best... problem is that I think both are damn cool and no matter who you go with you will have a great and horrable time doing it :)

Have fun and welcome!

yea i figure if i mess up on a custom i can just repaint till i like. It doesn't have to be accurate to anything. But then again all that headache is part of the fun :D so i am still at a draw. I need to figure it out by the end of the week cause the helmet will be here

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back