Fett Files

don't give up this run! I need some of these!

Last edited by a moderator:
With Art now supplying originals, i would say its pointless me continuing to do cast metal/aluminum at this point.

will post more later

I agree with everyone else.
The ones you make are fantastic and will be in demand.
As you know, the real deal is hard to come by.
Don't stop making them if you can help it.

Case closed

QUOTE=Art Andrews;535846]Hey bud, don't let my leftovers stop you from doing your run. I am not and will not be offering any of the 15s (all that I was able to get are going to my private collection). What I am offering may be originals and appear to a certain demographic, but they aren't exact matches. I saw one of your castings at the Southern California prop party and honestly, I wouldn't have known the difference between your casting and an original if I hadn't been told it was a casting. Keep doing your thing

What I have listed is all I plan to sell and I don't have a line on any more. I bought what I bought in a single auction (again, thanks to Volkerc for the help). They were all one lot (someone else got two other similar lots that I missed out on) and I took the 15s and one set of each other number for myself and am selling off the rest. What you see posted is what I have and all I am likely to have. I want 3 more sets of 15s, but I don't think that is going to happen... so guess who I will be looking to for castings...

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
How sad to see that a "noob" comes in, makes an amazing discovery, and then gets taunted into leaving.
I'm embarrassed to be a member here.

Hey Evilhemmes; I have no idea about the specifics regarding your threats and bullying but I would like to know. Your findings on these files have excited and impressed me more than anything I have seen in a long time. I have seen this whole thread as very positive.
To think that there are people giving you **** behind the scenes is unfathomable. I would like to know what was said.

With Art now supplying originals, i would say its pointless me continuing to do cast metal/aluminum at this point.

will post more later

Hey bud, don't let my leftovers stop you from doing your run. I am not and will not be offering any of the 15s (all that I was able to get are going to my private collection). What I am offering may be originals and appear to a certain demographic, but they aren't exact matches. I saw one of your castings at the Southern California prop party and honestly, I wouldn't have known the difference between your casting and an original if I hadn't been told it was a casting. Keep doing your thing!

Hey Evilhemmes; I have no idea about the specifics regarding your threats and bullying but I would like to know. Your findings on these files have excited and impressed me more than anything I have seen in a long time. I have seen this whole thread as very positive.
To think that there are people giving you **** behind the scenes is unfathomable. I would like to know what was said.

Yeh bud thats silly to leave when u went through all the hard work and time you spent...I know I appreciate it greatly, without ur legwork no one would know which files were the correct ones

How so? I'd rather have a cast 15 replica than an original 20 :)

evilhemmes, THIS is exactly the reason you should proceed! I'll bet there are dozens of people just like Brian who would rather have a perfect casting than a close original.

Art's supply isn't going to be infinite.

What I have listed is all I plan to sell and I don't have a line on any more. I bought what I bought in a single auction (again, thanks to Volkerc for the help). They were all one lot (someone else got two other similar lots that I missed out on) and I took the 15s and one set of each other number for myself and am selling off the rest. What you see posted is what I have and all I am likely to have. I want 3 more sets of 15s, but I don't think that is going to happen... so guess who I will be looking to for castings...

Master Lufo you are a good man thankyou for your encouragement throughout this journey, keep guiding us newbies when and where you can.

Hey good sir! I have no idea what is going on. I've been away for a while, but I am sad to see that you have apparently been kicked around by some morons hiding in the shadows. The work you did to find this item and then to acquire it, and then to reproduce top-notch flawless replicas of it is just truly outstanding. It usually takes more than several people to get all of those different aspects to line up to the benefit of other members. I don't know what happened, but you have my support and obviously the support of many others here. Receiving castings of this superb piece was a thrill for me and I know other members here would be equally thrilled to have them. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out. (y)

Im sorry its come to this ,,

Ive rewriten this a few times and in stead of the book I was going to publish, I wont

Evil , You are whats know as a stand up guy!

Evil, From one "newb" to another....don't let what some scumbag says go to your head. I think in this case, the positive must certainly outweigh the negative. I too would like to contribute to the community and expect some sort of "hating" when I do.....but this is to be expected as a newbie. Nobody knows you, your angle, trustworthiness, etc. Bottom line is when your work hits the streets so to say, the word will be out that you were a stand-up guy and produce a product of great quality not available anywhere else. Throw on your "thick-skin" parka and stick to your guns, brother!

Oh....and sign me up for a run!!!!

I agree with what people have said. Don't let anyone get to you. Who cares what members on a forum think? Except for me. You should really pay attention to what I say and what I think. :) Ha Ha. I think you should keep going. I like originals, but I want them to be exact originals. Other than that I would rather have exact replicas which is what you are doing. You are offering a great product and a service many of us really need.

Just by reading this thread from start to finish, any blind man can recon the hard work you've put into this! Don't let the envy or gelousy of others to detour from your way. You've done a fantastic job with all of your casting (these files and the MQ-1 pad and circuit board)! The first thing a jockey do after the fall is to ride again the horse!

Respect!

Due to unforseen errors in my judgement i can no longer continue to go forward in this project, for those that have showed general interest and support i thank you and i am so very sorry that i have let most of you down, i am not trying to be a mater here, there are just certain people here that choose for me to not succeed. i have tried to make sure that no one will be left without and am endeavouring to put things in place so that hopefully this can be continued for all here, but it may have stalled a little.

we now have a resident dentist on the boards and if he thought the thread was incorrect, i think he would have corrected any information if it was wrong so i belive i have not lied at any point/stage and sir please do not hesitate to correct anything that i may have muddled up.

DSC04416.JPG
If these are wrong Ill eat a helmet,

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back