Explosives on his belt

Jayben Kenobi

New Hunter
So TM looks like he has 3 explosives (or something) that are magnetically attached to a steel plate on the left side of his belt. I have found serval sources that are 3d printing these. My question to the group is what would one put inside the 3d printed part to give it the red "eye" shown in the middle of the device?

1566936999181-391.jpg

Now that is one high quality photo. For that kind of stuff I have used those clearish colored divider folders. I have a circle template that ranges from .5 mm all the way up to 8 mm which I use to measure the exact size I need for whatever I am replacing it with. You could always try that with window tint over top to get that darker red color.

Another option might be those little clear plastic Christmas ornaments that you can buy to decorate yourself.
Find one the right size, cut a section out so you have a little dome, then paint it a dark red from the inside.

Unless they're lighted.

What if the red part is a button? May not know that until the show airs...but another option would be those wireless tap lights that you can stick to the wall/ceiling in closets and whatnot. Could probably find then in different sizes and colors.

1570120707805.png

In the footage we saw at Celebration they were what Id call a Data cube or something? Like open that thing up and it displays a hologram of the bounty is what I think it does. Where the OLD bounty he gets similar to these is a homing beacon type thing.

Maybe it's called a "Puck". I remember from the leaked trailer the leader of the Bounty Hunter's Guild saying something about giving him a Puck. I'm thinking that is new Star Wars lingo for a bounty.

Well that sounds interesting. Could save himself some belt space if he had that range finder I suppose lol

Well that sounds interesting. Could save himself some belt space if he had that range finder I suppose lol
I dont think you understand what these are. Theyre GIVEN to him by the guild master guy (karl weathers). One would assume you take said bounty and that puck to claim your bounty afterwards. Like a bounty was given to a bounty hunter as a job and they need that puck to claim the reward. Ive seen a wild west kinda movie where the bounty was done on a piece of paper giving the Bounty Hunter jurisdiction over law enforcement. Im sure this is meant to be something along those lines.

Yeah. I think the guild is supposed to keep everyone in line. I would suspect that taking another bounty's hunters bounty or "Puck" would get you thrown out the guild. More than likely you'd become a target of a "Puck" yourself.

I dont think you understand what these are. Theyre GIVEN to him by the guild master guy (karl weathers). One would assume you take said bounty and that puck to claim your bounty afterwards. Like a bounty was given to a bounty hunter as a job and they need that puck to claim the reward. Ive seen a wild west kinda movie where the bounty was done on a piece of paper giving the Bounty Hunter jurisdiction over law enforcement. Im sure this is meant to be something along those lines.

Oh got it. So essentially this bounty hunters guild only allows 1 bounty hunter at a time to go after a bounty by giving them the "pucks" which are the only way the bounty can be redeemed. How noble of them haha I liked the EU bounty hunters guild where it was more of a rat race I think personally but with the code that they couldn't kill each other while on the hunt.

Oh got it. So essentially this bounty hunters guild only allows 1 bounty hunter at a time to go after a bounty by giving them the "pucks" which are the only way the bounty can be redeemed. How noble of them haha I liked the EU bounty hunters guild where it was more of a rat race I think personally but with the code that they couldn't kill each other while on the hunt.
That’s what it seemed like in the portion of the show they showed us. He slaps them on the table. And the mandalorian said they wouldn’t cover the cost of fuel.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back