ESB Right Gauntlet Hose and Where Does It Go?

Myzer08

New Hunter
So I am in need of a right gauntlet hose and I have no clue where the other end goes inside the sleeve. Any help on getting this setup would be greatly appreciated!!!

Mine keeps popping out. Maybe I made mine too short? Anyone figure out a way to rig it so it stays in the sleeve?

Mine keeps popping out. Maybe I made mine too short? Anyone figure out a way to rig it so it stays in the sleeve?

I installed a key ring on a strap in the sleeve, then a carabiner on the end of the tubing. To ensure the tube didnt pop off, I put E6000 in the hole that attaches to the gauntlet and had no issue at all.

A lot of questions about the hose and the attachement answered in here...

A lot of questions about the hose and the attachement answered in here...

Thanks for that. I had forgotten that I had posted in that thread too. Haha.

I have switched to running my hoses all the way behind my back ( like the reference pics) and like it that way. I don’t have to worry about them popping out now

I need to get a longer hose, I just realized that there was a pre-cut hole for the hose in my Clothear flight suit!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back