ESB or RotJ. which is better?

IMO. i would say ESB is better. its has more care put into detail. the parts are alot harder to get. most people do ROTJ so you would be different. & the ROTJ fett went down screaming like a girl!!! HAR DE HAR HAR!!!

The thing is in ESB Boba Fett just oozes coolness. This is the character that most of us saw first and thought ' WOW '.

Oh and yes the girly scream certainly did nothing for him:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS and if i can be converted to liking the ESB flamer then that effectively puts an end to the whole debate :lol:

Ronin677 said:
The thing is in ESB Boba Fett just oozes coolness. This is the character that most of us saw first and thought ' WOW '.

Some of the older peeps on this forum might disagree...for some of us, it was the HS (Holiday Special) Fett we saw first :lol:

Holiday-Special-Staff.jpg

ESB all the way!

once more then...

ITS FETT!!! SAME BLOODY CHARACTER!!!

just choose what you like or feel able to do...

mix, ESB, ROTJ... pre-pro? make em all... ;P

I never saw the holiday special. Man I want to do a holiday special version costume and make that staff and everything. Who needs blasters:lol:

I chose ESB for exactly that reason - that's the first time I saw Fett (outside of the Holiday Special, something which, even as a 6-year old, I could not sit through.) And although I agree Fett is Fett, I prefer the ESB color scheme to ROTJ. I prefer to have a sidearm. And I prefer ankle ties over spats.

All a matter of preference.

- jow!

If you are implying that i am not an 'older peep' then i thank you :lol: you are my favourite person today. btw I was lucky enough not to see the holiday special :lol:

ESB stills wins, hands down ;)

T-Bone said:
Some of the older peeps on this forum might disagree...for some of us, it was the HS (Holiday Special) Fett we saw first :lol:

Holiday-Special-Staff.jpg

ESB all the way!

Ok everyone. I'm going to ask for pics of the ESB version so I can decide for that or the RotJ version. I already know what they both look like, there are some pics of Boba Fett armor, except it's only the RotJ version. I'm going to look over the details and such.

I think a HS Fett would be cool, but onlyif it was made EXACTLY like it was presented and not just regular armor recolored. You know, tubes for gauntlets, one-piece chest and shoulder armor, non-indented cheeks on helmet. Oh, and lets not forget only three fingers!

Think of how strange that would look.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back