ESB jet pack logo

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
M

Migrate from As You Wish

I'm in the final stages of my ESB Fett costume DCB.In the interest of making it as accurate as I can,where does this logo go on the backpack,and how big should it be.I only ask because it has been something that I have overlooked :(

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Migrate from As You Wish

Steve, hopefully this will give you everything you need. This appears to be the only marking on the ESb jet pack.

ESB_Jetpack_Logo.jpg

ESB_Jetpack_Logo.jpg

M

Migrate from As You Wish

and - if you move over just to the right of that same picture, on the other side of the pack - there are two horizontal bars - in about the same location as the logo mentioned above. I think one bar is red and the other is ?

Braks- can you re-crop that picture to show the other side.

M

Migrate from As You Wish

Ahhh,I see.Thanks guys. DCB the other line is black :) I've got that "armor schmatic" pic too.The things on this costume start to blend together after you've been looking at them for over a year,and I'm starting to miss things ;) Glad I've got a place to go for a safety net :) It seems like I'm never going to finish.......sometimes.

Steve

M

Migrate from As You Wish

See if this will work for you Steve. It should be of high enough resolution to easily make your sticker!

ESB_jetpack_Logo.gif

ESB_jetpack_Logo.gif

M

Migrate from As You Wish

Thanks so much Braks !!!! Got it,and the sticker will soon be done.....There's gonna be a few sweet ESB Fetts around by years end ;) I should be set for Dragon Con.,....or definitely Celebration III :lol: Thanks again Braks :)

Steve

M

Migrate from As You Wish

I can't seem to open the "vector" version when I download it.The other thing is,how do I get it to print in the negative format of which it is here?The one on the jet pack is the negative of this,and a bit smaller,......just how much smaller in percentage is it? Sorry for all the questions,but I really need this and it is perfect for a top shelf ESB jet pack ;)

Steve

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Whoever wants one please post here.They are of the jet pack logo on Boba Fetts ESB jet pack on the lower left side.email me if anyone needs a pic.These will be made from vinyl,and will be a sticker.If all goes well I will have them by next week.Price will be $5.00 shipped per sticker.

A great addition to ones existing ESB jet pack,or if you're building,or planning on building one this will only make it more accurate. :)

Steve

EDIT: I had them made today (my day off) and they turned out great I must say.These would definitely be great for all you ESB Fett'ers out there.

webchief

Well-Known Hunter
Do you or anyone else know where and/or how to get the ROTJ markings for the jet pack?

Bob-A-Fett