ESB GREEBLIES- Symmetrical..or NOT?

Prymer13

Well-Known Hunter
I know this has been brought up before, so please understand that I am not trying to stir the pot. The only reason that I have ressurected this debate is because I stumbled across something last night.

While pics have surfaced that show only one side attached (sorry can't recall who posted them OR the source) I had almost dismissed it as urban legend. Then last night as I was looking over my FETT collection I noticed that my KOTOBUKIYA had a really well represented Webley and upon further inspection I noticed that it only had the connecting rod AND PULLEY on the "outside" or right side of the gun.

Now if a company was to sculpt an extremely accurate representation they would be privy to information that the general public would not.
( By all means TDH doesn not fit into this category.) Would it be safe to assume that it would in fact be more accurate with the greeblies on one side only?

Thanks in advance.

The stock 100% has the same greeblies on both sides

Yes, but not all four

ESB17.jpg

Yeah... I've seen pics with and without the forth split-plug greeblie on the stock. One of them must of come off during filming. But I still feel it was intended to have all four.

Fett_365_200D.jpg

Not the best pic, but you can see that there are two white split-plugs and one orange "box" greeblie on the left side of the stock.

Well I'll be darned.....I knew I had better hold on to my fourth split plug:lol: I even weathered it at the same time I did the other three...I might just be addin' this little detail.

I don't think I've ever seen that pic before tyler...is it a screen cap? promo?

Sax, I have that pic, but was blind to that detail...I only remember it for the red shoulder stud.

Funny thing is how when watching ESB yesterday, I saw the USdivers buckle when Fett walks into the dining room....it's very clear, and I never noticed it before being so prominent....now I'm undecided whether to add that to my suit.

Always something for us to discover:D

Steve (y)

I don't think I've ever seen that pic before tyler...is it a screen cap? promo?

It's a publicity photo from the Executor bridge photoshoot with all the bounty hunters. I think it was published in either the Action Figure Archive book or another similar publication.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back