ESB Display Mannequin

This looks great, and im jealous of your home theater room lol. Maybe one day i'll have the space for something like this.

Been some time since I posted on the forum due to lack of progress. I finally can see the light at the end of the tunnel for my Boba Fett display. Completed my HIC along with my RT-Mod stormtrooper. Last thing to do is finish the helmet, an FP Premium. Goal is to complete the helmet and my R2 unit by end of next summer barring any setbacks. Started this journey way back in 2006 with my scratch built helmet and now I finally can say my display is nearing completion. It really ties the entry to the theater together. I really appreciate all the feedback and encouragement over the years and this community is definitely a pleasure to be part of.

Attachments

• IMG_2642 Small.jpg
    IMG_2642 Small.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2645 Small.jpg
    IMG_2645 Small.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2646 Small.jpg
    IMG_2646 Small.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2647 Small.jpg
    IMG_2647 Small.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 192
Question to you all. Working on final position of the wookie braids based on RafalFetts analysis of length and position. What are you applying to the ends of the braids to get eliminate the frizzy look and adding the distinctive curls to the ends. I noticed I need to swap my silver and blonde braid.

Question to you all. Working on final position of the wookie braids based on RafalFetts analysis of length and position. What are you applying to the ends of the braids to get eliminate the frizzy look and adding the distinctive curls to the ends. I noticed I need to swap my silver and blonde braid.
curling iron!

and yes, silver braid is a lot longer than blond braid

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back