DSD - Stormtrooper Quote T-Shirt Interest Thread...

I guess I had better update everyone on these, huh?

They have been sent to print and had hoped to have them before Christmas, but the printer has been pretty busy. I expect a call from him any day now informing me I can pick them up. I will get them shipped out just as quickly as I get them.

Just a reminder, if you have not paid, please do so. If you need payment instructions, send me a PM.

Thanks, everyone!

Preston - dsd

I sent an e-mail a while ago with no reply and I just sent a PM to DSD, this is unlike him. I have many of his shirts and they were all printed and shipped very fast. Has anyone heard from him?

J-ROCK

He hasn't been on TDH in a while, but check out his profile:

Instant Messaging
im_aim.gif
darksidedesign
im_yahoo.gif
darksidedesign

Someone could IM him on AIM or Yahoo...

I am SOOOO sorry gang. If I have not said so before, I will say it now... DIVORCE SUCKS!!! You are right, I am normally not this bad. I have had three of the worst months of my life. That does not excuse me sitting on this project as long as I have. I hope you can all forgive me for the MAJOR delay.

The shirts have been printed. They are still at the printers. I will making a trip up to get them this next week. They will start shipping just as soon as I get them. Please post here when they start showing up.

Again, I am VERY sorry about the delay. I hope this hasn't scared any of you away from getting a shirt in the future. I do have several designs ready to go and hope to do at least one a month.

Thank you all for your patience. Thank you also to those who have sent kind words of encouragement and support.

Preston - dsd

I figured something was up, all my dealings with you over the past couple years have been all excellent....
Just wanted an update. Thanks for letting us know what's up.....
Take care.
Jay

It seems like every other month he turns up for a minute to give us an apology and say the shirts should be ready soon. I feel bad for the guy, but that is not the way to do business. I don't have a lot of disposable income, ( I work, my wife stays home with our 3 1/2 year old and our 1 year old......plus we have another on the way) and money is tight right now. Maybe I'm just having bad luck with ordering t shirts this year. My tenth anniversary legion shirts were sent out over 2 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them yet.

Anyway Preston, my thoughts and prayers are with you brother.

Hey all,

I send another e-mail and PM asking for an update. I'm sure he'll post something soon. Hang in there.........

Jason

I never heard back on my request for my shirt or a refund, and itt's past the period where I can dispute the charge through paypal.

Still waiting, I've contacted the admins and asked them to contact DSD but there was also no reply.
My patience has run dry. I will have to resort to constant e-mail to DSD.

Thanks,
J-ROCK

Any updates at all on this project? Have the shirts been made? Have any been mailed out? Have any been received? ANYTHING?!?:facepalm

I think we're all pretty much screwed on this.

The maximum period to dispute through paypal has long since passed.

I've emailed Preston Monthly since March with no replies.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back