Does anyone know what Fettronics Sequence is 501st approved for ESB?

Hey ya mattman1138,
Go here: RafalFett's Misc Templates and Blueprints

it's the 7th topic down on the first post. ;)

....or here (Credit goes to RafalFett):
ESB Chest Display Sequence.jpg

-Iron

Thanks Iron! You da man!
Ohhhh, I can't take that credit. That belongs to RafalFett - He's also known as "The Ultimate" or "Ace" (in my book)! He is quite simply the best of the best as in, there is none higher, when it comes to Boba Fett knowledge. (y) Anything he says, cannot be contested, and he should be considered a living god in all things Boba Fett! ;)

To quote Mando: "This is the Way!"

-Iron

Ohhhh, I can't take that credit. That belongs to RafalFett - He's also known as "The Ultimate" or "Ace" (in my book)! He is quite simply the best of the best as in, there is none higher, when it comes to Boba Fett knowledge. (y) Anything he says, cannot be contested, and he should be considered a living god in all things Boba Fett! ;)

To quote Mando: "This is the Way!"

-Iron

You are much too kind, Iron, but by no means I'm the authority on all things Boba Fett. There are other member of TDH (but also non members) who are more knowledgeable than me. Some of the info I share on this site are sometimes my way of seeing things and may not reflect others opinion and this makes things more vivid and shows that while we share the same passion, we are different in our own way.
The short answer is that no one is above the others.
Here's the actual thread of the ESB chest display sequence ==> ESB Chest Display Sequence and I would use the 13 step sequence.

You are much too kind, Iron, but by no means I'm the authority on all things Boba Fett. There are other member of TDH (but also non members) who are more knowledgeable than me. Some of the info I share on this site are sometimes my way of seeing things and may not reflect others opinion and this makes things more vivid and shows that while we share the same passion, we are different in our own way.
The short answer is that no one is above the others.
Here's the actual thread of the ESB chest display sequence ==> ESB Chest Display Sequence and I would use the 13 step sequence.
Thank you so much!

Here is what I found on the ESB Fett for the 501st......
501st ESB Fett Chest Armor.jpg

....just that it is consistent with film references. Not having been 501st cert'd, I'm not sure how much of a stickler they are when it'd come to this.

-Iron

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back