Din Djardin Soft parts help.

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
Hi members. I was wondering if anyone can suggest the best makers or sites to find soft parts and leather good and boots for Din's Beskar suit version.
I have an idea on where my helmet and armour will come from. but the soft parts and details I need help with.
Thanks so much.

Personally I would recommend Crowprops for the boots and gloves, have a pair of both their Jango and Din boots and they are really nice and fit great. For the cape and cummerbund I would have a look at "OuterRimExchange" on etsy, Jason seems to only make a few at a time so the items come and go from his shop but he knows what hes doing on it!
Can also have a look at "3dPlanetProps" on etsy as well, I dont own their belt and leg wraps but I have had my eye on them and their reviews seems pretty good.

Personally I would recommend Crowprops for the boots and gloves, have a pair of both their Jango and Din boots and they are really nice and fit great. For the cape and cummerbund I would have a look at "OuterRimExchange" on etsy, Jason seems to only make a few at a time so the items come and go from his shop but he knows what hes doing on it!
Can also have a look at "3dPlanetProps" on etsy as well, I dont own their belt and leg wraps but I have had my eye on them and their reviews seems pretty good.
I will take a look at your suggestions. Thanks again and it's good to know firsthand from a customer of the products.

I'd highly recommend Darksidecloset for your soft goods, they can take care of everything soft goods related (including screen accurate sourced gloves) except for the boots, belt/bandolier, and leathers. The wait can take a bit, but they are really good with communication, so it's not so bad, anyone building a Fett or Din knows they're not fast builds anyway.

I second the recommendation for Crowprops on the boots.

My leg leathers are from Delta Leather Works and they're amazing.

My belt/bandolier came from Sines Industries but they went suddenly radio silent a while back, however I have seen a lot of people recommending Debora Di Meo's work, she can be found active on the The MANDALORIAN- Din Djarin Costumers Guild facebook page (The MANDALORIAN- Din Djarin Costumers Guild | Facebook), she also has great how-tos on her youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@DEBORAdiMEOcosmaker/videos.

+1 for DarkSide‘s flight suit

+1 for CrowProps boots or boot covers and gloves

Check out Debora Di Meo for leather goods. You can buy the JJ Industries Mando set, have it sent straight to her, she‘ll make your leather stuff and ship everything to you.

Sean

We Went with Debora Di Meo and JJ Industries and her work and response to questions was excellent.
Here's a couple of pictures of her leather work.

Attachments

• DSC_1733.JPG
    DSC_1733.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 140
  • DSC_1719.JPG
    DSC_1719.JPG
    865 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back