DIGITAL DISPLAY

Swwolf36

New Hunter
Hi fellow Boba Fetters. Im in UK, looking for a ROTJ Chest Digital display to finish off my armour. UK sellers RS Propmasters and Boba Maker Europe don't sell them. If anyone knows of any other makers, or knows the kit needed, and where to download the Digital Programme for the display, Many thanks, ADE UK. Ive seen the ones on ETSY from the USA. Has anyone got some from sellers on etsy in the UK? If you have which sellers please. I've googled the display, and I cant find any UK based makers. Many Thanks All

Note that the ROTJ sequence isn't known (yet). I use a variation of the RafalFett sequence for my ROTJ sequence. Also, my light sets are not (easily) programmable by the customer. I can, however, program the light set with any sequence (up to 20 'steps').

Note that the ROTJ sequence isn't known (yet). I use a variation of the RafalFett sequence for my ROTJ sequence. Also, my light sets are not (easily) programmable by the customer. I can, however, program the light set with any sequence (up to 20 'steps').

Swwolf36
Fettronics in my opinion is thee name to trust with Fett's Chest Display. I created a custom sequence and whats cool about it is that they have on their website a custom app in which you can create and actually view them in action. Once I received mine I was blown away with how it looks and the quality is amazing! Since Fettronics is US based, I'm not too sure about the time frame that it'd take to get to the UK. Perhaps he offers expedited shipping?

Thanks,
-Iron

HI, sounds great, and with a customer mentioning you too, but what's the cost of them please, including delivery to UK? I assume you list the post as gift, to avoid buyer incurring taxes and customs charges? Thanks, ADE UK

My light sets are $60. Shipping overseas is currently running at $38.60. Shipping time is varying at 2 to 3 months, depending on how long it sits in Customs. I assume this is due to the Covid-19 precautions. I can mark the item as Gift, but they very rarely accept that and charge the customs charges anyways. I can declare the item at a cheaper price, like $20, but that would affect the amount I can get back if the item is lost and I have to file a claim.
You can order any time at my website, www.fettronics.com.

Theres also a 501st guy in Germany that makes a really nice one with adjustable speed and brightness thats programable too. Unfortunately don’t remember his name, but thats the one I use on my 1313 Boba atm. Might get a second if the vintage bits aren’t readily available for my ESB when that time comes

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back