Differences in ROTJ & ESB Fett helmet

I started off loving the esb way more and still do but when it comes to just having a helmet lined up on the wall in a collection i think the rotj looks better on its own but with the rest of the costume esb looks nicer thats my opinion anyhow, ultimately no matter what you choose you will be happy in the end both are beautifull helmets! ( besides who here can actually just stop at one ;) )

Oh I have multiple helmets......I have a ROTJ, an ESB, another ESB that isn't quite done, and a GMH that I will someday paint in PP2.

So I agree with the last statement.

Oh I have multiple helmets......I have a ROTJ, an ESB, another ESB that isn't quite done, and a GMH that I will someday paint in PP2.

So I agree with the last statement.
Oh man i couldnt stop if i wanted to haha the list of ones i want goes on and on and on haha id like a dented jango and a boba 1313 also and ive got a dvh one on route thatll be yet another esb and i want to do the prepro and a super trooper yet lol IMG_0580.JPG

not to hijack the thread but yes...I just listed the Boba helmets. I have 2 Jangos, a dented Jango, two custom mandos, several clones troopers, stormtrooper, night owl.....

I have a bit of an issue.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back