DID I GET SCREWED?!

I am sure the mods have seen and monitored this thread so hopefully they can apply some pressure to this apparent TDH'er.

In all fairness I don't think this guy should be able to hide behind the COC, however that being said should it have been the mods to "out" him? I guess that is the mods call, although I think the more light on this situation the better.

As I heard in a movie once "There's no sense in getting all riled up when the world wants to play a prank on you, in the end the universe tends to unflod as it should." But about the bucket, it is fixable, but at the price you paid you should't have to fix it up.

BTW, he is no longer a member here. Someone, (I forgot who) confirmed that was not a member here any longer. Giving his name isn't really outing him, it's only fair. He scewed me, and I just want to make sure this never happens to anyone ever again. hell, if I screwed someone, I wouldn't expect anything less from the person I screwed. And being that I have his address, and he lives in the same state as I do, I should go drive by and piss on his porch, but I'm not. And TRULY outing him would be to give his address here, which I am not...unless someone want it...PM me for details:lol: lol. JKJK.

GCNgamer128 said:
How did that bucket turn out?

I'm not sure yet. I've been toying with a lot of other projects. I just recently got around to starting the paintwork. I think it looks pretty good so far. I'm doing the layer thing. When I'm done putting all the coats of paint I'm gonna start chipping and scratching. I'll post more pics when I'm done.

t_bone9600 said:
I'm not sure yet. I've been toying with a lot of other projects. I just recently got around to starting the paintwork. I think it looks pretty good so far. I'm doing the layer thing. When I'm done putting all the coats of paint I'm gonna start chipping and scratching. I'll post more pics when I'm done.

Yeah keep us ubdated.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back