Diameter of gauntlet darts?

Badger

Hunter
I just got a metal lathe, and am going to be making guantlet darts for a freinds costume. RoTJ style.

I have the reference CD and have stared at the relevant shapes for the MoM darts, but I have one question.

What is the diameter of the stock, or widest around point of the gauntlet darts? I need to know what alum rod stock to buy, and have been trying to guess at it.

Hopefully someone can help out...

badger

sithlord23

Well-Known Hunter
Badger, so you have the ref. cd? cuz the those were the pics I was gonna send to you, I can still send the ones I was thinkin of for reference if you like. If you want, I can measure out my darts, off of my FP gauntlets and let you know!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger

Hunter
Yeah, I had forgotten that I had that, so I have really clear shots of the knee darts, and the guantlet darts as well.

So, now all I really need is some measurements to get started.

badger

Laan

Active Hunter
I would like the measurements too. I can get a guy to do it for me here at work but I can't find any size info.

Badger

Hunter
I have what I need to get started on this, I a good guess on the size and will be starting this project as soon as I can get to the hardware store to pick up the aluminum rod.

badger