Darth Vader Light Saber

I'm searching for a replica of Darth Vader's lightsaber. I found a lightsaber from UltraSaber that seems pretty legit, what do you guys think?

What are you planing to do with this? Just a display piece or costume? The 2005 master replica version is pretty close , and if you go to I know yikes the dreaded bay you can pick one up for $130- 200 range. These Sabres can be modded for more accurate day blades and be used for actual battle . Although I wouldn't , the idea of banging around one of these makes me nervous, but people do. Here is mine-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 362
It also depends what version you want. Disney has an esb version with removable blade for about $120. I have a black series I converted with a removable blade and added led. here is the soldering guide I posted, Also, as I was helping my friend with his 501st esb I found there is a lamp you can buy for $50 that when dissembled, is 501st approvable without any mods. The lamp was so nice I decided to keep it and just convert a black series to esb. here they are side by side

Attachments

• 20190309_134551.jpg
    20190309_134551.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 334
  • 20190324_165508.jpg
    20190324_165508.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 376
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back