CIII Pictures and Highlights

Here's a pic for those who don't want lightsabers to cast shadows.
pic.php
http://crisis57.tripod.com/photo/turomace.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jango_Wes said:
Brandy only trooped one day as Fett Girl. Did anyone by chance get any pics of her in costume?

Wes

I apologize, I don't know everyone on here (descriptions help of the person or day they may have been in costume)... is this the person you were talking about?
c3-fett-gal.jpg

That is a great suit. Those look like my boots, but I don't remember selling any to a female.

Brandy only dressed as Fett Girl for one day. I know several people took pics of her. If anyone has any, could they pleeeeeeeeeze post them?

JOSE, JOSE JOSE JOSE!!!!

Thanks
Wes

Now, what about the absence of weightlessness on Star Wars ships in the movies? I understand if you create a centrifuge in space, it will simulate gravity along a rotational axis, but I did not notice any ships like that. And there are not any noticeable inertial dampeners present in any of the tech journals. Hmmm...so many questions.

Later Friends,

John

crisisfilms said:
Here's a pic for those who don't want lightsabers to cast shadows.
pic.php
http://crisis57.tripod.com/photo/turomace.jpg

I know I'm only new here and you probably don't care what i got up to at C3 but I thought I post a few pics anyway. Most of mine to be honest are just of me and my mates in the pubs but I did manage to get some from the actual convention :)

celebration3201741ro.jpg

The event that led me here... a fine set of men if ever there was.

celebration3204032hd.jpg

The Elvis/trooper/Indy crossover was quite intriguing :lol:

flotrooper7kp.jpg

There's always one... :D

rotsbananakinskywalker11fl.jpg

My friend Blizz with Aj dressed as Bananakin Skywalker. He later got up at the George Lucas Q&A giving his name as CC Banana. *shakes head*

Jango_Wes said:
That is a great suit. Those look like my boots, but I don't remember selling any to a female.

Brandy only dressed as Fett Girl for one day. I know several people took pics of her. If anyone has any, could they pleeeeeeeeeze post them?

JOSE, JOSE JOSE JOSE!!!!

Thanks
Wes

even though you cannot see it...you must know...I am dancing as we speak. (y):lol:

I've got one Wes. I'll have to get it uploaded and post it. It's on my home laptop.

Jango_Wes said:

JOSE, JOSE JOSE JOSE!!!!

Thanks
Wes

flo fett said:
HOLY HELL!!!!
*struggles to breathe*
So...many...fetts...the...codpieces...the...weapons...the...armour...gah!!!
*sexsplodes*

I like the sounds of this chick...can we keep her around for a while??

(Note to self start talking to more chicks while in Fett armor.)

(2nd note to self learn to use term "sexsplodes" more often in daily conversations.)

bobafett669 said:
Can you send me that tutorial??? Please!! I have been wanting to edit my photo above and add effects like this.

read the thread, the link to the tutorial is a few posts up.

Where it this E3 even held at? I want to come lol just wonder around insult people (not to make fun of but to have fun Like hey your knee armors loose etc.)

Who the heck is that??? That is one mighty fine ESB suit!!!! Is she a member here???

boba_fetts said:
I apologize, I don't know everyone on here (descriptions help of the person or day they may have been in costume)... is this the person you were talking about?
c3-fett-gal.jpg

Demonchild said:
Where it this E3 even held at? I want to come lol just wonder around insult people (not to make fun of but to have fun Like hey your knee armors loose etc.)

actually, that's not funny. I hate when people do sh!t like that. Tk409, Bobafettish, SEEKER, and Fettpride have the best costumes on the board...yet I have never ONCE seen them criticize another fett or anyone costuming at a con. If the BEST (and let's face it, they're really the only who could stand on that pedestal) don't criticize, why should anyone get that right, if even for fun. Just remember, no matter how cute it may seem, that person put in a LOT of effort into the costume. Sorry for taking a serious tone, but I just wanted to nip this one in the bud.

Now back to the fun.:moon

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back