Changed gears ROTJ to ESB

Friskydingo90

New Hunter
Hey guys, so after much heartache and debate and complaining, I decided to scrap my ROTJ build and do the ESB. So I'll fill you all in with a quick story sum up! So I got back from overseas and bought a really sweet setup from Sithplanet, they are pretty awesome people to work with, answered all my questions and everything. But after posting in the introduction about myself and a member mentioned "uh oh" I started to see little details that just made me more and more upset. So I am going to sell the jetpack and get a MOW one and start from complete scratch, I ordered the ESB gauntlets to build aswell. I am a new member so I cant post in the cargohold, but I have a freaking sweet ROTJ blaster if anyone is interested and a jetpack.

Well back to the good stuff of Boba fetting. I went to the local hobby store and got all this good stuff! Dye, Brushes, and Spray paint!!! :D IMG_1664.JPG

Also I know its not movie cannon but I wanted ver 2.0 ESB fett to have some tiny details that look cool and here is what I started doing with my wookiee scalps my wife has been helping me with. I cant braid hair to save my life it seems, and way back in the day my hair came down to my shoulders before the army haha. IMG_1665.JPGIMG_1666.JPG
and the ESB scalps just have the black and blonde hair tied up right?

I'll keep everyone updated on my progress when my gauntlets come in and post some pics !
thanks guys - Don

OK, quick update on the path the ESB, Reworked the belt a bit and added the snaps to the pouches did not do full snap set up just crimped the end of the button. I need to figure out how to weather it next. I hope everyone is doing good and had a great mothers day with mom :).
IMG_1673.JPGIMG_1674.JPGIMG_1675.JPGIMG_1677.JPGIMG_1678.JPGIMG_1679.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back