Celebration London 2023

If I can get in I'll be there. No details on the ticket lottery yet,but I can't imagine it will be a panel that requires waiting in line for a wristband all nigh!

There shouldn’t be a lottery for this panel and I don’t think it’s going to be live streamed either but I could be wrong.

Hope all our Europe and UK friends will be there! Come say hi!

056BF9C9-2F02-47D3-BCFC-080756C6D755.jpeg

A bit of a lack of Bobas overall over the weekend. I was on the 501st stand Sunday and Monday if anyone came by. Mostly BOBF Bobas, a few ROTJ, two Jangos, but didn't spot any ESB Bobas. I couldn't bring mine, wish I had though.

Had a great time, but then I wasn't too bothered by panels and more tat. Just enjoyed interacting with people.

Yeah I wasn't crazy about the OT Fetts walking around besides a few and our own Full Metal Fett.

RS posted some highlights from our panel and I'll post some pictures later.

Was great to meet BudaFett, but was disappointed to miss the panel. In fact I didn't get to any live panel due to the poor way it was organised.

I agree that Fett was over represented by BOBF, but he is the new hotness.

The Supertrooper was (as always) a bid draw ,and a lot of Fett's and Grogus Dad wanted a picture with me!!

I think I'm now virtually pre approved for 501st and Mando Mercs.

My favorite part was the reaction to my daughters Season 3 Sabine Wren, countless times I was asked to get out of shot or take a picture of someone with her.

I'm actually considering Japan, but I'm sure I wont be taking a armored costume!!!!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back