Can't enlarge any attached pictures.

apete30

Hunter
I have an issue opening and viewing pictures on the website. I get this error when I click on any image: "The requested content cannot be viewed. Please try again later." Is there a fix for this, I tried on my phone and get the same error. Is anyone else having this problem?

apete30
Yeah, I'm getting the same (Both on PC and smartphone). The exact error message I get is:
"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later."

This is also experienced from different browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge) I noticed this since about 4pm (PST) March 14th, 2023.

Hoping this gets resolved soon.

Upvote 0
apete30
Yeah, I'm getting the same (Both on PC and smartphone). The exact error message I get is:
"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later."

This is also experienced from different browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge) I noticed this since about 4pm (PST) March 14th, 2023.

Hoping this gets resolved soon.
I even tried it from my phone with the same results...maybe it's server side. Also, most of the photos that members post have broken links. (Even the stickied ones.)

Upvote 0
I am having the same issue--Can't expand any of the imbedded pictures. Same issue whether using Chrome or Firefox. Submitted trouble ticket in the "contact us" link below. Have not received a response yet. Sucks because I was just about to test out my new homemade paint booth on a set of ROTJ knee armor and I needed an enlarged version of Rafal's stencils. Guess I'll have to wait longer....

Upvote 0
Thought it was just my internet being stupid. I can't see any pictures, only some thumbnails.

Pictures in the Media tab return a 500 error which is the most unhelpful error. Thumbnails when trying to manually go to the attachment URL say unexpected error. Hopefully the server logs are more in-depth than that for the sysadmins.

Upvote 0
Thought it was just my internet being stupid. I can't see any pictures, only some thumbnails.

Pictures in the Media tab return a 500 error which is the most unhelpful error. Thumbnails when trying to manually go to the attachment URL say unexpected error. Hopefully the server logs are more in-depth than that for the sysadmins.
BH-51512
I can only image that both Art Andrews and/or Scott Kaufmann are on the case and are taking steps to have it resolved.
;)

-Iron

Upvote 0
Luckily, for all the rotj MoM reference pictures, I can right click and save the images to a separate folder to view later and still get the full resolution. The broken link images...not so much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does anyone have the downloadable .pdf rotj hero helmet stencils they can email me? I can't view them because of this issue. Looking to paint up a new bucket.

Upvote 0
I saved the helmet stencils but none of the others (I need all the others). What is your email? Its not a PDF but it is a jpg.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back