Can't attach images

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Is anybody else having problems attaching an image to their posts?
I tried to attach an image as a thumbnail a couple of times today and I can't do it. Usually the image preloads and it gives the option to attach it as a thumbnail or a full size image, but that option just doesn't appear.

FCA228EF-2724-4B17-BF83-63247F51A5B8.jpeg
FCA228EF-2724-4B17-BF83-63247F51A5B8.jpeg
It seems to be working on my phone.

I'm still having this problem. :(
Anyone have other ideas? I've restarted my phone, tried attaching different pics in case the one I was trying to attach had a bad format or something, tried force closing my internet app...
Help me, Obi-Wan.

Anyone have other ideas? I've restarted my phone, tried attaching different pics in case the one I was trying to attach had a bad format or something, tried force closing my internet app...
Help me, Obi-Wan.
I had the same issue a while back , I never really understood why . I found if I closed all windows down and turned my phone off then back on again it worked. It was something to do with internal memory . I can't remember the exact wording but it used to say something like "unable to upload due to insufficient memory "

Help me, Obi-Wan.

Have you tried installing another browser if you phone supports it? Just to see if the issue follows onto another browser.

Test

20200821_085235.jpg

Hmm, using Chrome browser and it seems to work. That's very strange. Not sure why my other browser would just quit attaching images. :unsure:

Based on your response that another browser works and other responses I would suggest your browser cache needs a flush.

Was able to replicate this on another mobile device. I am taking a punt that you are possibly using an iPhone?

To restore site button functionality I had to flush my Safari cache. After doing that hey presto all was well.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back