Calling all HOCKEY fans!!!

The hockey gods have spoken, Je t'aime LES HABITANTS!!!! SUCK ON THAT you lousy, candy @ssed, premadonna Penguins. You can quote me all the stats you want, but you can't coach for HEART. The pens have NONE.

The Flyers REALLY came through, with LOTS of heart, especially with ALL of the injuries. Whether the flyers make it or not, I won't be forced to watch CINDY CRYSBY. I LOVE IT!!! CHOKE THROUGH THE SUMMER PENS!!!

One game closer to my Flyers-Habs!!!

You know Lucksy... I can't have any respect for someone that talks like you... there is no respect what so ever... I can't stand the Flyers but I am still pleased that they are putting up a fight against Boston. Our first period tonight was trash and from there on out it was a one man army, Halak. That man is going to be an amazing goaltender. I predict Habs and Sharks in the finals! Gotta root for my boy Nabokov tho :)

Congrats Habs. You guys are tearing up these playoffs!

El1te

We're out... very sad :(...

I think at this point I should be cheering for the Habs but other than the Canucks I'm not really a huge hockey fan... :p So at this point, good luck to all the remaining teams!

PHILLY FLYERS!!!!!!! DA DA DADA DA PHILLY FLYERS DA DA DADA, time to complete history FRIDAY!!!!!!!WOWOWOW, one of the greatest come backs of all-time if they pull this out.

You know Lucksy... I can't have any respect for someone that talks like you... there is no respect what so ever... I can't stand the Flyers but I am still pleased that they are putting up a fight against Boston. Our first period tonight was trash and from there on out it was a one man army, Halak. That man is going to be an amazing goaltender. I predict Habs and Sharks in the finals! Gotta root for my boy Nabokov tho :)

Congrats Habs. You guys are tearing up these playoffs!

El1te

Seriously? "Someone Who talks like you"?? Some trash talking about a team with no heart ?? Talking like a grown man who hates another team? It's hockey, NOT a chess match. C'mon, it's called passion. That's fine, I can actually respect that you disagree, and that you voiced that hate the flyers. You should hate the flyers, they're a rival as are the pens to us. You don't have to respect what I say, it's just an opinion. That wasn't a perosnal shot at YOU, so i'm not sure what you're offense is. If that somehow offended you personally, then I I apologize, but i'm not sure why you'd be offended. I would expect the same if/when the flyers lose, and I wouldn't get bent out of shape. It's just playful banter......

How can a team with no heart go to the cup 2 years in a row? You talk about heart yet the Flyers haven't won the cup since what,? 73? 74? I just think its kinda backwards a Flyers fan trying to say the Pens have no heart. The only thing I hear from Flyers fans is "Crysby, pens suck" not... "The Flyers are looking good this year!" I'm not at all surprised we lost to the habs... they have the most cups :)

Yes, I can't stand the Flyers but sitting there saying the Flyers are a bunch of dirty players with garbage talent and dumb luck doesn't prove anything other than make me sound like a moron. The stats are hard facts. I understand the playful banter, I have quite a few friends who are diehard Flyers fans (one of them having a flyers jersey that says "F Crosby" on the back. ha. But they atleast sound intelligent when talking about hockey. They atleast can respect the fact that Crosby IS a good player. I pray you guys can get to the cup this year so you actually have a reason to trash the pens ha

El1te

How can a team with no heart go to the cup 2 years in a row? You talk about heart yet the Flyers haven't won the cup since what,? 73? 74? I just think its kinda backwards a Flyers fan trying to say the Pens have no heart. The only thing I hear from Flyers fans is "Crysby, pens suck" not... "The Flyers are looking good this year!" I'm not at all surprised we lost to the habs... they have the most cups :)

Yes, I can't stand the Flyers but sitting there saying the Flyers are a bunch of dirty players with garbage talent and dumb luck doesn't prove anything other than make me sound like a moron. The stats are hard facts. I understand the playful banter, I have quite a few friends who are diehard Flyers fans (one of them having a flyers jersey that says "F Crosby" on the back. ha. But they atleast sound intelligent when talking about hockey. They atleast can respect the fact that Crosby IS a good player. I pray you guys can get to the cup this year so you actually have a reason to trash the pens ha

El1te

How'd they win 2 cups?? An "off the charts" offense and a smoking hot goalie at the perfect time. Simple. Offensive talent does NOT = heart.

See , now there ya go!! That wasn't so hard now was it?? A little banter...geez..... I never said Crosby wasn't a "good" player, I said he was a "SOFT" player, and that I prefer a tougher style like a Mike Richards. You have your opinion on your type, and I have my opinion. Don't get so bent.

As far as intelligence, i'm not sure you wanna go there. How old are you and what do YOU do for a living?? Where did you go to college?? I've played hockey long enough(20 years including high school and college) to have an intelligent hockey conversation. How long did you say you played again?? Don't confuse sarcasm with stupidity, you need to work on your interpretation skills.

Sorry your team didn't get as far as you wanted, maybe next year since they do have an offensive team built for playoff runs. Good luck except against the FLyers!!

If you knew me at all, you'd know i'm actually a nice guy and pretty low key, who just likes to bust stones every now and then(especially Hockey). I have relatives who are Rangers and Isles fans, and we go at it, all of the time. It's just Hockey, No personal offense intended bro....

No matter WHO you like, can we all agree what amazing series these have been?? And how good this year's playoffs have been for Hockey??

I'm crossing my fingers for the Flyboys, but even if it works out for them, the WEST may be too tough....

Lucksy, I am not attacking your intelligence. You could be the smartest person in the world... I really don't care ha. The way you present yourself with your "bantering" doesn't sound intelligent... that is all. I am sure you know everything there is to know about hockey, cool... "SUCK ON THAT you lousy, candy @ssed, premadonna Penguins." Find me an intelligent ANYTHING in that statement. haha.

I understand the banter, its half the fun going at it with rivalries ... some things don't get portrayed the way you want them to or intend them to through text and it sometimes comes off a bit harsher than intended. You can trash the Pens all you want... my response will still be "you sound like a moron". If you get butthurt over that banter then someone's being a little hypocritical.

ALL the BS aside truly... it was a good season, played with heart. and I agree, the playoffs have been amazing so far. Lots of upsets, lots of great long series. I kinda wish the canucks would have come out on top.

Who do you guys think it will be in the finals?

El1te

Fleury is the same way... he can be on his A game and be a wall... but he has his days where he is just awful haha. He's young, he is still learning! :D I love Nabokov and he has been doing very well so far!

El1te

Who do you guys think it will be in the finals?

El1te

I gotta think the sharks WILL get there, they look tough but i've always liked chicago. Like I said, i'm not sure if anyone from the east can beat them in in 7 games. As far as the east, who the hell knows what's gonna happen with the flyers-B's tonight. Everything's out the window now. Montreal's gonna get a few days rest, and probably be VERY tough no matter who they play. I'd like to see the Flyers make some history tonight of course, but even if they lose, they did better than expected for me.

Either way, what a great showcase for Hockey. I believe I read that the ratings HAVE been up this year noticeably!!

They Key for the west is Nabokov, if he continues to play streaky SJ will be short lives because Chicago's offense is way to powerful. In the East, Halak is the man obviously but ive seen him "not the man" 2 years ago when Mtl was the 1 or 2 seed getting bounced in the 1st round so the stability of goaltending is going to be an issue for every team this post-season IMO.

Yes, Chicago's offense is incredible... look what they did to Vancouver. Then again, look what the Habs did to the Caps and Pens so ANYTHING can happen. It would be nice to see the Flyers make some history tonight. As much as I don't like the Flyers, you cant help but smile when you see an underdog win. It will be a good game and they've got a lot of fire in their veins right now. Boston will choke. Keep us posted Flyers guys

El1te

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back