BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

I'm pretty excited, tomorrow superjedi will be taking control of my helmet commission. I look forward to having a professional paint my helmet and for the build thread that's about to come!

I'm pretty excited, tomorrow superjedi will be taking control of my helmet commission. I look forward to having a professional paint my helmet and for the build thread that's about to come!
Yes, all of the SJ paint fans will be excited to see the dark jedi take over and bring it on home. Good for you brother!

Yes, all of the SJ paint fans will be excited to see the dark jedi take over and bring it on home. Good for you brother!

Thanks! I'm really excited and honored to have Eric paint my bucket. At the time 2 years ago when I commissioned my helmet he had a long list! Can't wait to have Fett finished soon!

Eric sent me this beauty!

3D98EC70-7282-4DFE-AFEB-58E5006E48DA_zpsxm8ggbej.jpg

I'll need to work on the mannequin the the helmet sits at the proper height over the extended Christmas weekend. I can't thank Eric enough for the amazing paint job he's truly a gifted artist and a true professional. There will be more on that topic once my build is somewhat complete (upgrades to metal pieces, light kits, etc for 2017!) but here's some horrible pictures I snapped!

Cf9mSTL.jpg

ikOqCO2.jpg

s5RjebK.jpg

qwFqJK1.jpg

Attachments

• Cf9mSTL.jpg
    Cf9mSTL.jpg
    776 KB · Views: 189
  • ikOqCO2.jpg
    ikOqCO2.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 251
My Boba Fett is pretty much 95% finished. I do haves plans to give a few pieces upgrades in 2017 and I’ll continue to document the progress in this thread. Before I get to the pictures I would like to thank all those who helped me finish by project! Eric (Superjedi) for the amazing helmet paint job, Bryan Curtis (bcurtis) for listening to be complain, Lou (DarthVorhess) for answering all my questions and repainting my shin tools, Dom (Fett 4 Real) for listening to be complain and painting my gauntlets, Chris at Fett Pride for the armor and helmet kits, Man of War Studios for the boots, jetpack kit and cape, Clothears for the flight suit and vest and the countless others who helped me! I couldn’t have done it without the community!

So here’s some crappy iphone pictures! I’ll post some better ones after the holiday festivities!

A314A4EA-7557-40F0-9E68-99DA19B74E4C_zpsb35aw8rr.jpg

C62B715A-706A-4C65-A325-894755FE8BE4_zpsvozxysld.jpg

06D240AA-EE16-47A2-9570-F0C0F5FC3D1D_zpsqxcf4nvn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back