Brak's Buddy's Fett Helmet Project

Nice helmet. Was gonna order order one this week but the damn hot water went out and my wife just couldn't appreciate the importance of getting this first. Would also like to see this as well on. Put your smiley T on Braks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Per request, here is the Fett helmet compared to my ANH stormtrooper. Please keep in mind that the Fett helmet looks a bit strange and narrow because it has no ears.

helmets off:
Storm-Fett%20Comparison%2002.jpg

helmets on:
Storm-Fett%20Comparison%2001.jpg

Think I put too much "padding" in my Fett helmet... it is riding a bit high..

Storm-Fett%20Comparison%2002.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about riding too high. There always seems to be quite a bit of neck showing ESB style....I hate when the helmet sits too low, and it looks like it's sitting on some neckless shoulders, lol.

fett_head.jpg

That is a pretty good sized bucket!!! It'll be interesting to see a 4 helmet comparison to see the size difference. ;)

BB.... You going ESB on that bad boy???

ROTJ is reeeeallly growing on me now for some reason, and I will be going that route this next time around.

Brak's Buddy wrote:Per request, here is the Fett helmet compared to my ANH stormtrooper. Please keep in mind that the Fett helmet looks a bit strange and narrow because it has no ears.

Quick put the helmet on, youll scare the kids. ;)

Nathan

Awesome helm. Can't wait til I have the money to blow. :D

(in a camp voice)
.....& fashion wise this year we see Fett going for the cool, minamalist approach.
Out goes his bulky, beaten armour & in comes a chic 2 piece black ensomble.
And that jet pack was just so last year. :rolleyes
We tried to use his wookie scalps as hair extension but it was just too much.

As you can see it also goes so well with the men of the Empire.

Black just never goes out of style.

Once again thankyou to our models Chip & Dale"

I don't know . . . I think it kind of goes for that zen/goth/coffe house bounty hunter kind of look . . . it works! :)

On a side note . . . BB, have you decided what paints you're going to be using on it yet?

Jer

i cant believe i missed this thread.

that helmet looks fantastic!!

its good to see the size comparisons as well.

i wonder what it looks like compared to my DP95 cast?

Mirax H wrote:Now now Natty, us girls enjoy these unhelmeted pics :D Don't listen to him Brak's!

:eek:

For all those asking about paint, I am currently planning to go RotJ with this helmet even though it is the ESB helmet (yes, contrary to some people's opinions, the two helmets are VERY different in shape). I do not plan to paint it myself. It has been a monumental enough task (for my fledgling skills)just to clean it up like I want it. I leave the paint to the professionals.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back