Bossk’s arm diameter?

Discussion in 'Original Trilogy Bounty Hunters' started by TheZeroEffect, Feb 15, 2018.

1. TheZeroEffect

TheZeroEffect Member

so I will be starting on sculpting Bossk’s arms very soon and in the matter of being accurate, or close there to. I do not know the diameter/ circumference of his forearm.
    I would like them to match up to what’s being used as an arm seal on the suit
    I have just aske on Lonestars awesome suit post also, but though let’s put it out there.

What are people using for the arm seal and what’s the size commonly used?

Thanks

2. TheZeroEffect

TheZeroEffect Member

Hmmm.
    Well at my end of the world I went and brought a rubber pipe coupler that may or may not work well, but so far its the best I can find...until something else pops up or I manage to find a suit sealing/coupler ring similar to the ones used on the flight pressure suit ( maybe that’s just a pipe dream :))

I have cut the ring in half to match the size better... only a quick cut at present, i will clean it up and match the right width latter
    8BAE855F-110B-415E-8262-69048E38CA76.jpeg
    Here is the measurements for size...Metric ( what us weirdos us) outer 125mm inner 110mm
    7CA35B75-A94F-48E1-BE10-16524C306A0D.jpeg
    And again in Imperial, for your American clarification outer 5” inner 4 1/3”
    AD95E2A2-D6CF-4431-9B22-2A87FC450F07.jpeg