BobaFettAZ ESB Jetpack

BobaFettAZ

Hunter
Whew! Just finished my first ever paint up and the first big piece of my ESB build. It is a 7CS jetpack that I bought las month from MinuteFett in the Cargo Hold. I assembled and primed it on September 5 and have been working on it nights and weekends for the past 2 weeks.

I have never used an airbrush and haven't painted a model in probably 30 years. But I bought an airbrush kit for the base color on Amazon and figured I'd give it a go.

I followed the Darth Voorhees tutorial, which was invaluable. I spent about $100 on paint and had to source it from Lowe's, Walmart and also multiple sellers on eBay and Amazon to get the full list. I improvised on two colors that I couldn't find.

I also referenced the many photos on this thread by jbdubz as well as the CRL.

The beacon and stabilizer are from QuestDesignCanada on Etsy. I also bought the on/off/pulse LED with it but still need to string and install it.

Decals are from DeLucks Designs.

I know it's not perfect but overall, I'm quite pleased with my first crack at a jetpack and hope that there aren't too many faults with it.

JetPack1.JPG

JetPack2.JPG

JetPack3.JPG

JetPack4.JPG

JetPack5.JPG

JetPack6.JPG

JetPack7.JPG

JetPack8.JPG

JetPack10.JPG

JetPack11.JPG

JetPack12.JPG

JetPack13.JPG

Attachments

• JetPack9.JPG
    JetPack9.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back