BOBA FETT vest materal and neck seal help

AKAI FETT

New Hunter
any one have an idea of what kind of materal i would need for the vest, and the neck seal. Jango's looks likes vinal or a leather product, but not quite sure what Bobas is, and thats what i need the help with. pm me or reply to this if you can,

I am also looking for a made vest. I tried making one myself but it is wayyy too heavy and am looking for some help here. does anyone have any ideas or resources?

Yes, I am still making vests. And Eric/Batninja is making them with the correct light grey tackle twill. Eric and I went in together on my last purchase of tackle twill.

;)

You could start a post to see how many ppl would do a bulk buy.. Then purchase it and divide it up and ship it to all ppl interested.
Or do it the easy way and buy it from ladysewforus.

Don't forget tackle twill has a shiney side and a dull side, each is used for the vest, in what order I forget, do a search.
Hope it helps.

Don't forget tackle twill has a shiney side and a dull side, each is used for the vest, in what order I forget, do a search.
Hope it helps.

Can someone post where this info comes from? I have a feeling that at some point someone made a good guess and it has since become cannon without any proof. I have never seen any documentation that 1) they used tackle twill for the vest/neckseal and 2) they used a dull side for the vest and shiny side for the neckseal. Where does this information originate?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back