Boba Fett "Re-Painted" build.

I see you have the flak vest and then an undersuit beneath that, but what are you using for the "secondary sleeves" that the shoulder armor is attached to? Or is the undersuit + sleeves a single unit that you have underneath the flak vest? I'm trying to source the undershirt for MS2, and the only results I'm finding are the full flightsuits from the BOBF version vs the "shirt" version from MS2.

Looking great and excited to see it all come together. The CRL is going to be a beast lol.
The shorter sleeves are a seperate shirt. This thing is going to be warm, as under that is the long sleeve shirt with cowl neck.

More work. Gauntlet's are 95% done. Opted for piano hinges on one side and velcro on the other.

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 197
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 201
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 194
Ok... I have painted everything I need to. Not much left to do so I decided to do a test fit. It was sloppy, as it was just myself. This is definitely a two person job. I couldn't zip my vest in the back up, and I couldn't get my gauntlet's on, but I am still pleased. The girth rope needs work. But this won't be my final. I am getting a more accurate one, so I just threw this on just to do it. I'm happy with the armor. Sewing the velcro on wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. In all... I'm probably 90% done. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
dsf.jpg

Ok... I have painted everything I need to. Not much left to do so I decided to do a test fit. It was sloppy, as it was just myself. This is definitely a two person job. I couldn't zip my vest in the back up, and I couldn't get my gauntlet's on, but I am still pleased. The girth rope needs work. But this won't be my final. I am getting a more accurate one, so I just threw this on just to do it. I'm happy with the armor. Sewing the velcro on wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. In all... I'm probably 90% done. There is light at the end of the tunnel.View attachment 225703
Dude there’s something wrong with your vest… and you’re missing your gauntlets!…. And…and….. lol just kidding! This looks great! I’m hardly at the same level of expertise as a lot of people on this page but this looks fantastic man! Congrats!

The jetpack is painted in the same color of the armor. Texture is uniform with the exception of the rocket and the patch, which is smooth.
Thanks but I do not the RAL number of the colors. I bought the helmet fully painted and I want the jetpack fully painted too but there is a long lead-time and I can reduce it by ordering it not painted.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back