Boba Fett post sarlac

Can't you wait for the post sarlac armor to be added to the CRL?

• Of coursee!

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Nahh staying ESB

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Naah staying RotJ

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta say I think it’s pretty horrid. I’m not even the most mad about the paint job, it’s the way the armor doesn’t even seem to properly fit and the horrible helmet they used as the base. I get he had a hurried event putting the stuff on but with the way it was all fitted out I hope we never see anyone trooping this version. Yeah call me a hater and I honestly think it looked ok in some scenes but I really hope they change it significantly for whenever the next time we see him on screen.

I gotta say I think it’s pretty horrid. I’m not even the most mad about the paint job, it’s the way the armor doesn’t even seem to properly fit and the horrible helmet they used as the base. I get he had a hurried event putting the stuff on but with the way it was all fitted out I hope we never see anyone trooping this version. Yeah call me a hater and I honestly think it looked ok in some scenes but I really hope they change it significantly for whenever the next time we see him on screen.

I'm hoping!

I think it would look weird compared to a full Boba at like a 501st or costume club troop. But it would still look cool at cons or like Star Wars Celebration! I would take a photo with someone in that kit. I'm hoping they change it up a little next episode too.

I had mixed feelings as well. It was neat to see him again and kicking ass but would've much rather seen them do a Mythos style Fett, which would especially make sense given his time on Tatooine. I also hate to be "that guy" but Temuera is just too big to physically portray the Boba Fett we know. The armor did not fit at all and looked awkward in some shots. I think they would've been better served to do the same as they do with Mando and just have Tem play the voice and when the helmet is removed (which I hope is sparingly) with Fett otherwise portrayed by a body-double.

I have a strong feeling, we are gonna get a fully kitted and upgraded fett. Crossing my fingers, by the end of this season. There’s no way, this look is gonna stick, similar to how Vanth through his armour on, over his casual outfit, I can’t see fett rocking this look for long.

I was vibrating pretty much the entire episode, and really enjoyed Fett’s official return to action. However, it seems pretty clear to me that that costume is not the permanent “new” Fett. Storywise, he was improvising based on the situation at hand.

I think it’s safe to say that he will wear an entirely different outfit along with the armor in the future once he’s had a chance to get set up and settled again.

Because let’s be honest, it did look a bit awkward, and a more “finished” costume will make more sense with his body type.

Then again, what do I know...

Like some of you said, I was super pumped to see the knee darts fire. Though the TDH accuracy in me cringed that he had dart launchers on both sides of the knee, when we're used to seeing them only on the outside of each knee.

I was taken aback a bit when he took his helmet off right when the fight cooled down. Maybe I'm just used to legends fett. The one who claimed that helmet was his face. I'm just hoping he maintains his mystery factor. A professional who gets the job done, speaks only when necessary, and won't go down the path of making snarky remarks and jokes. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but that's the character I, and I believe many other people fell in love with.
I have faith they won't let us down.

I didn’t mind the outfit at all I mean HE’S BACK!!! They did what Lucas couldn’t do with this show and I’m just excited to see him back on screen and as far as body types go I think they can make it work it’s been some time since he fell into the pit and I don’t know about y’all but 5 years ago I did not weigh as much as I do now lol

I was taken aback a bit when he took his helmet off right when the fight cooled down. Maybe I'm just used to legends fett. The one who claimed that helmet was his face. I'm just hoping he maintains his mystery factor. A professional who gets the job done, speaks only when necessary, and won't go down the path of making snarky remarks and jokes. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but that's the character I, and I believe many other people fell in love with.
I have faith they won't let us down.

Agreed! That was a little off-putting to me too. He was a chatty-Cathy and I hoped once he got the helmet, it'd stay put. Tem was channeling more Jango than Boba... and I suppose the reasons are obvious! Haha!

As for the weight, I'm far from the Olympic ideal and I should be glad because this post-Sarlacc Fett means I too could finally cosplay Boba Fett! Haha! I suppose he hit a few too many cantinas during those 5 years in the desert!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back