MasterPeace

New Hunter
Hello everyone,

My name is Master Peace and I'm new to this awesome community. As most of us can relate, my favorite Star Wars character is Boba Fett. From the first time I saw him on screen I thought he was the greatest looking character with so much mystery behind the helmet. I was so excited that there would be a Video game exploring more of this characters story since at the time we didn't now what we knew from the events of the Mandalorian season 2 and BoBF. Fans were begging for something like this for a long time and on April 3. 2013 when Disney announced that they would be canceling the production of this game I was heart broken.

I always wondered what it would be like to have this game actually be a reality. Unfortunately, that never happened... Until now.

I'm going to be assembling a team together of talented individuals that can make this cosplay a reality! Join me and stay up to date with this post were you can see the progress of everything my team and I did to complete this cosplay. The goal is the have this done by August 5, 2022 which is when Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo will start and I will feature it at that event. Follow my other social media platforms like Instagram to keep up to date on this as well.

Thanks

Attachments

• Boba Fett 1313.jpg
    Boba Fett 1313.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 256
Hello everyone,

My name is Master Peace and I'm new to this awesome community. As most of us can relate, my favorite Star Wars character is Boba Fett. From the first time I saw him on screen I thought he was the greatest looking character with so much mystery behind the helmet. I was so excited that there would be a Video game exploring more of this characters story since at the time we didn't now what we knew from the events of the Mandalorian season 2 and BoBF. Fans were begging for something like this for a long time and on April 3. 2013 when Disney announced that they would be canceling the production of this game I was heart broken.

I always wondered what it would be like to have this game actually be a reality. Unfortunately, that never happened... Until now.

I'm going to be assembling a team together of talented individuals that can make this cosplay a reality! Join me and stay up to date with this post were you can see the progress of everything my team and I did to complete this cosplay. The goal is the have this done by August 5, 2022 which is when Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo will start and I will feature it at that event. Follow my other social media platforms like Instagram to keep up to date on this as well.

Thanks
More updates to come...

Hello everyone,

Thanks
Update on the helmet: when it comes to helmets I want it to be the more accurate that it can be off of the concept art. I’m very familiar with an Etsy seller that I commissioned to do this helmet. The sellers name is Marcus Abellera and the shop name on Etsy is MonsterFD. I had other work done by him previous to this commission and loved his work so I knew he was the man for the job. The weathering and scratch marks came out great!

Attachments

• 5D4AB009-ED21-43B7-B6CD-C3E11C158A1D.jpeg
    5D4AB009-ED21-43B7-B6CD-C3E11C158A1D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 176
  • 2C646728-847B-43CC-B63A-BE9546DAA7F6.jpeg
    2C646728-847B-43CC-B63A-BE9546DAA7F6.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 185
  • 5EF7FAB3-9E50-4DA8-810B-95EF78F59C54.jpeg
    5EF7FAB3-9E50-4DA8-810B-95EF78F59C54.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 178
  • B679D8C1-068B-4AE7-886E-4472CC2AE808.jpeg
    B679D8C1-068B-4AE7-886E-4472CC2AE808.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 186
Update on the helmet: when it comes to helmets I want it to be the more accurate that it can be off of the concept art. I’m very familiar with an Etsy seller that I commissioned to do this helmet. The sellers name is Marcus Abellera and the shop name on Etsy is MonsterFD. I had other work done by him previous to this commission and loved his work so I knew he was the man for the job. The weathering and scratch marks came out great!

Boba Fett 1313 update: I finished the few armor pieces like the shoulder and knee pads out of EVA foam. The patterns that I used are just simple mandalorian shoulder armor and nee pads that I found online and basic EVA foam that I got at my local Hobby Lobby store. The mythosaur signet was pretty satisfying to do since I just printed out picture and with an exacto knife I cut out the signet, put it over the shoulder pad and hit it the airbrush with some red paint. I also got the strap pieces out of the way that are on the legs holding the vibroblade on his right leg and the cartridge shells on his left leg. Tomorrow I’m basically gonna start the flight suit and vest! Follow my instagram where I post more progress on this build!

Attachments

• 1313 pic4.jpg
    1313 pic4.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 1313 pic5.jpg
    1313 pic5.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 1313 pic6.jpg
    1313 pic6.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 157
Update on the 1313 Boba Fett build: Shout out to my friend Michael Lobianco over at @fanfictionprops for catching this. Michael is making the leather belt and originally I was just going to use a DL-44 for the pistol with this cosplay since I didn’t know what blaster Boba was holding in the concept art, he was easily able to find out that it was just an A-180 with a scope attached(Jyn Erso’s blaster she used in Rogue one). someone without a keen eye like myself wouldn’t have been able to catch that. Super grateful to be working on this project with him.

Check out Michael’s Etsy shop by typing in fanfictionprops he’s got a lot of great products.

Attachments

• 2A823F5B-0217-431F-AB65-8D355D13DD0F.jpeg
    2A823F5B-0217-431F-AB65-8D355D13DD0F.jpeg
    694.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 2D82CE00-104C-4E8B-BB01-B96FE8AB3D42.jpeg
    2D82CE00-104C-4E8B-BB01-B96FE8AB3D42.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 167337D9-2DF5-483F-AE47-3946E43AD4FC.jpeg
    167337D9-2DF5-483F-AE47-3946E43AD4FC.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 174

Attachments

• GM_Boba01_ConceptArt_Final.jpg
    GM_Boba01_ConceptArt_Final.jpg
    870.6 KB · Views: 233
  • GM_BOBA_Left_G2.jpg
    GM_BOBA_Left_G2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 211
  • GM_BOBA_Left_G3.jpg
    GM_BOBA_Left_G3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
  • GM_BOBA_Left_G1.jpg
    GM_BOBA_Left_G1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • GM_BOBA_Rightt_G2.jpg
    GM_BOBA_Rightt_G2.jpg
    946.5 KB · Views: 190
  • GM_BOBA_Rightt_G3.jpg
    GM_BOBA_Rightt_G3.jpg
    950.1 KB · Views: 196
  • GM_BOBA_Rightt_G1.jpg
    GM_BOBA_Rightt_G1.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 1313-Boba_Fett.jpg
    1313-Boba_Fett.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 222
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Boba Fett 1313 update: I know it’s been a while but between starting a new position at my job and getting used to everything last week followed by driving 5 hours for a friends bachelor party on the weekend, I haven’t really had much time to work on this build so that’s the reason for being so quiet these past few days. The girth belt came out perfect, tho a little on the darker side for sure, but it is what it is.
I’ve also been working on the flight suite and it’s coming along great, I can’t wait to show u guys!!!
If u wanna follow more of my work on this build and other Star Wars related projects then follow me on Instagram!
IG: https://www.instagram.com/master_peace_official/
_nc_ohc=o6-yjW5okxUAX9mNe2Y&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=lmalg3OCpXAAX98rfgT&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=AObDXAyEbaIAX9AYrkZ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

Hello everyone,

Thanks
Boba Fett 1313 Update: finally finished and did some finishing tailored work on the flight suit. Took a long time to get everything together and this was definitely the hardest part of it all but most satisfying once done! The suit came out looking light blue in these pictures and here I thought with the naked eyes the suit looked too dark compared to the 1313 Concept art, these pictures don’t do it justice at all but can’t wait to put everything together. The top black part is in fact made out of leather. Only parts that are left are the leather belt, and Bandolier and everything will be done!
If you wanna track my progress then follow me in Instagram where I post everything!

Attachments

• 1313 suit 1.jpeg
    1313 suit 1.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 1313 suit 2.jpeg
    1313 suit 2.jpeg
    566.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 1313 Boba Fett.jpeg
    1313 Boba Fett.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 166
Been awhile since I have been on the forums here - might need to frequent them more. Looking forward to seeing this build come together!

Boba Fett 1313 update: just got a message from my team that all the other non leather pieces of the belt and bandolier are done and the leather making process is beginning! This is the last part of the project until it’s finally complete and can’t wait to post pictures. I’ll also be be making a video of the process of putting everything on.
If you wanna track my progress then follow me on Instagram where I post everything!
_nc_ohc=2Qy3BRLgrEQAX_Z_jFN&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

=AZVQFk_5mHZPrw6paGlnUjB3eTtWjIr7H5iHWsByfkskyL6fWtYSf-Z-_DidAR3ELjnlhnSXbyOZjvSvdwXXBoge_JqQs9xnfpSc6NwkVGHeVIeUpGWUEcptNXlDEtw45uArCvaRnDeEjXuvUIXyq4B8&__tn__=*bH-R']
_nc_ohc=tqvwR2rF3OEAX9SbQc2&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

Boba Fett 1313 update: just got a message from my team that all the other non leather pieces of the belt and bandolier are done and the leather making process is beginning! This is the last part of the project until it’s finally complete and can’t wait to post pictures. I’ll also be be making a video of the process of putting everything on.
If you wanna track my progress then follow me on Instagram where I post everything!
View attachment 225970
=AZVQFk_5mHZPrw6paGlnUjB3eTtWjIr7H5iHWsByfkskyL6fWtYSf-Z-_DidAR3ELjnlhnSXbyOZjvSvdwXXBoge_JqQs9xnfpSc6NwkVGHeVIeUpGWUEcptNXlDEtw45uArCvaRnDeEjXuvUIXyq4B8&__tn__=*bH-R']View attachment 225971

Boba Fett 1313 update: belt and bandolier is finally done! Michael LoBianco over at Fan Fiction Props killed it. It’s like he grabbed it right out of the concept art and into the real world. Stay tuned for a full video and more pictures of me wearing this cosplay later these next few weeks.
If you want to keep track of the progress of this cosplay and other projects that I’m working on then please follow me my Instagram.

Attachments

• 1313 Belt and Bandolier.jpeg
    1313 Belt and Bandolier.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 149
  • 1313.jpeg
    1313.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 146
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back