Boba Fett Black Series Helmet

TBH, if there's a prototype one coming out I might as well leave this one as-is and grab that one for the repaint. Trying to figure out color scheme and armor style is the hardest part right now. :unsure:

I might hold off on the Boba Fett build, since I already went through an approval process with Vader lol it was expensive. Figured with more Mando's showing up in the next season there will be more opportunity for variety.

I´ll think i´ll go with the automotive window solution, until then it´s still not a bad bucket for this small amount of money
IMG_7207.JPG

Just pulled really hard away from where it's mounted to the inner side of the helmet, lol. Took a little force.

I'm fitting and lining it with foam now. Just really not sure if I wanna do a Boba Fett costume this year or a custom Mando. I really wish I knew how Boba will appear in Season 2 before I make my decision.

Eh idk, I don't think I'll have enough time to get a suit together if I wait until it airs again. Who even knows when in the season he'd show up.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back