BM Helmet Sculpt

I haven't seen BM shoot himself in the foot yet?
Just answer all question's put to him so far quite well...

"there was a very funny senario piece here but its been edited by the powers that be for being too rude?... if you want to know what its was just PM me and i will send you the detail of it... no problem.. you can make your own judgement then..."
( there was no swearing in it or anything that seemed bad to me?, but it does make this post below look silly without it.)

Mason.
Its meant to be funny... please take it as so...

Last edited by a moderator:
with all due respect to everyone I think this is getting out of hand. This is an idea that was created by others, and making money from such an idea isnt a gray area in the first place? I mean I am glad as hell people make props so I can buy but its someone elses idea to begin with your making money from.

MARROW SUN said:
BM's Quote"
My point: I notice that MS bought an MSH2 5 months ago from Fett Pride off eBay. Until now MS's helmets have had a 1 piece earcap... guess what? Yes, that's right... MS is now making a 2 part earcap, exactly like Fett Pride's. I'm not suggesting that he copied it, this may be sheer coincidence, but, why has no-one questioned it. If they have, could someone please show me the thread?"

Well it's clear to me now why your dent is so messed up. You don't even know what dent belongs to which helmet. So before you go and shoot yourself in the foot again you might want to take it out of your mouth. With such a keen eye for detail how could you mix up 2 completely different helmets??? The helmet in question is NOT a MSH-2 that would be obvious to most by the dent. The helmet is infact a modified DP DELUXE. Please get get your details together before spoating off again.
I'm assuming this thread is to be locked very soon as well. Finish the fight you have at hand before dragging me in. If your going to get into a battle of wits please come armed next time. If I remember correctly YOU'VE already been banned once before, Keep it up I'd personally like to see it happen again puppet master.

Let's not sidetrack from my initial question, dents aside, you purchased a helmet off Fett Pride that has a two part earcap, now you have modified yours. Can we see your initial shots of this sculpt please? some nice work in progress pics would be cool... that's all I'm asking.

You make a very good point about the MQ-1, however I feel that if Brak's has a problem with me buying an MQ-1 and selling casts from it he would let me know, I don't think he needs you to fight his corner. This "getting permission" point you brought up leads me to my final gripe, does the guy you bought your original helmet from know that you have done a few mods to it, re-cast it and are now selling them for proft, thus making money off someone elses hard work? Surely this is more severe than me buying an MQ-1 and selling casts from it!

A final point, I never dragged you, or anybody into this discussion, you simply charged in, guns blazing to slag off my hard work with accusations that you cannot back up. I'm sorry, but I feel that you cannot handle good quality competition.

I must go now, I have a helmet sculpt to finish.

Aren't we all tring to make an accurate Fett costume one way or another? Given that, likenesses can be found if one looks. Just my two cents.

Very nice sculpt BM.

Its no big secret seeing as I posted right away that I won "my new treasure" The fact that it has a 2 piece earcap is what inspired me to add this feature to the new helmet. It is simply a change that needed to be made for the sake of accuracy. I've taken probably 100 progress shots and have shared them with friends here on the board. As for the origin of my helmet, I'm sure the original owner would be more peeved at his ex. for selling it on him.
You can't throw names and initials around and tell me your not dragging me in. The fact is your simply not any compitition to me. Unlike yourself I DON'T use this forum to ADVERTISE what I offer, there was already a "mystery" helmet available on this board and I have NEVER once offered a MS helmet for sale or even PM'd anyone that I would sell them a helmet. The new helmet that I was offering was a project more for fun than personal gain. I'm probably giving away more FREE helmets to friends here on the board than I'm going to sell. Not everything is money driven.
It's been said over and over by many people, your site looks great and so do your props, and I don't doubt you'll be quite sucessful at selling to those who don't know any better.

The Dent said:
OK, that will be just about enough of that on all sides.

I said it once. I won't say it again. The horse is dead. Stop flogging it. bm and ms, if you care to "discuss" this further, take it to PM or email.

D

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back