BKBT Chest Armor Run

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
Alas! My thread in the Cargo hold has been purged so I'll repost the info here. This is what your kits look like out of the box, rough trimmed, with a coat of primer.

These kits have been shipped:

Capt Jono Tracking #EE 051 607 761 CA
Jango Newbie #CX 170 192 645 CA
Slavefive #CX 171 932 192 CA
ZXwing #CX 170 192 680 CA
Foxbatkllr #CX 171 932 215 CA

Go to http://www.canadapost.ca/segment-e.asp to track your package.

SW Freak #CX 177 281 438 CA
OLGFETT # CX 177 281 248 CA
Jango Uri #CC 085 650 018 CA
Adm Francis #CC 085 650 035 CA
Buckeye_01 #CX 177 281 265 CA

Two packages will be sent out Saturday & the remaining will be sent out by the end of next week.

tdh2.jpg

DSCN1190.jpg

DSCN1189.jpg

DSCN1192.jpg

DSCN1193.jpg

tdh1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was quick! Hurry up & get those babies trimmed & Rub n Buffed! As far as the tracking #s go, they are more like Delivery Confirmation #s. You won't see an update until it goes out for delivery & gets delivered. This is the best service offered unless using a courier:facepalm

The remaining armor sets will be sent out this week.

Hey BKBT,
1 Quick question: do you think the Armor needs another coat (or 2) of primer before sanding? Or to ask it another way, the primer you applied, is it a thin or thick coat?
Cheers Jono!!

I would wetsand down the coat of primer with 400 grit sandpaper, apply another coat of primer & wetsand again for the best finish. The pieces were pretty smooth when I molded them up but the smoothest finish is best for rub n buff. I also found another trick that you can use if you see sanding scratches after r n b. Brush on a coat of Future floor wax, once this is dry you can lightly sand again, but don't use water. The floor wax will fill minor scratches & is self levelling so it will leave a pretty smooth finish.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back