Best type of glue to attach hose to gauntlet for ROTJ SE Fett?

Jesster

Active Hunter
Can anyone tell me what's the best type of glue to use to attach the hose to a Fettpride gauntlet for a ROTJ SE Fett?

Great! Thank you my Fett Bros.
....don't use tape...

Pro tip....grab a heat gun and put some heat on the ends of the tube. It will slide on much easier this way. You can also use the heat gun over the rest of the hose to remove the hose's memory curve bringing it to a straight line. This will cause less tugging on your shoulder sleeve.
if your going for a tru SE version duck tape should be used....

Sent from my SM-G930V

....don't use tape...

In this picture clipped from the SE gallery:

close-up.jpg

What's that then...

In this picture clipped from the SE gallery:

View attachment 101077

What's that then...
It was only that way for the promo shots because it broke off during the photo shoot. It was not worn in the film version this way. If we followed how all the costume mishaps were done ESB Fetts would wear their knee armor upside down and have there blaster look different since parts were falling off during principle photography only to be glued on incorrectly.

Sent from my SM-G930V

It was only that way for the promo shots because it broke off during the photo shoot. It was not worn in the film version this way. If we followed how all the costume mishaps were done ESB Fetts would wear their knee armor upside down and have there blaster look different since parts were falling off during principle photography only to be glued on incorrectly.

Sent from my SM-G930V

That makes some sense, thanks for your reply! It's hard to know when there are so few shots to document the difference between ROTJ and SE, but I suppose it's the same as you say for ESB's.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back