Best seller for ABS armour

RKD (Redkraytdragon) is the way I went and I couldn't be happier. The quality you get for the price is a route I'm glad I took!

Yes i I have both my Fettpridev4 is in paint as we speak...def clear the lead time up before u proceed with Daz...[/QUOTE

To be honest I might sell the Fettpride v4 after it comes back from paint afettfullofdollars it's ROTJ S/E I'm not sure of the differences but I do know the shoulder armor is the same as ROTJ I think there's more grime but it m not to to sure what the major differences are.

Yes i I have both my Fettpridev4 is in paint as we speak...def clear the lead time up before u proceed with Daz...[/QUOTE

To be honest I might sell the Fettpride v4 after it comes back from paint afettfullofdollars it's ROTJ S/E I'm not sure of the differences but I do know the shoulder armor is the same as ROTJ I think there's more grime but it m not to to sure what the major differences are.

I'll ask around, I think the decal on the shoulder is the esb decal? I think the gauntlets, belt and helmet are the different parts on s/e

Different shoulders and knees I'm pretty sure.
I think there might be more, shame it's not the ROTJ Hero version ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back