Best seller for ABS armour

ObitomoFett

Jr Hunter
Who's the best seller for ABS armour. Except for BM, even though he's work is sublime his prices and wait time kill my wallet haha.

I was considering Cucblack as I listed in my build thread, but was wondering if anyone has purchased his plastic trooping armour in the past and can give Mr a rundown on it.
I would consider RKD as I'm not really in a rush, but I'm not sure when he'll be back off hiatus.
Rs prop masters is another I've been considering.

Woodman is selling RS Armor from a Run in the cargo hold...I think he has two sets left.
I ordered only the armor (no helmet, jetpack, gauntlets) from BM some weeks ago and he promised me 8-10 weeks...thats not much in my opinion...

Woodman is selling RS Armor from a Run in the cargo hold...I think he has two sets left.
I ordered only the armor (no helmet, jetpack, gauntlets) from BM some weeks ago and he promised me 8-10 weeks...thats not much in my opinion...

Oh I thought it was months of waiting?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised you haven't got the Woodmans set off the cargo hold, he has two sets left.
Lynn

I'm from Australia, US only.

My personal advice is to stay away from Cucblack. He had totally screwed several people in the Biker Scout community. Not sure if he is prompt with his Fett stuff but my experience with him was poor and he owes a bunch of people stuff and won't give their money back or give them the product.

I have been also reading about Cucblack over in Biker scout.net and last I know the administrator there has banned him from their version of cargo hold. For what 01hawk has just posted.

Basically he just never ships stuff and or/doesnt have it ready. It is a shame- some of his products are pretty nice. He would blame customs in the US for all the issues which is not the case. My particular experience was that nothing fit. He blamed me for not measuring correctly when I paid a tailor to do the measurements. Others had similar issues. I was very vocal about my issues but, as in many of the costuming communities - including this one , people don't like to hold vendors to their promises at times for whatever reasons. In this instance , giving him money is a complete gamble and I would feel bad not warning someone who may not know ... he sells on eBay and etsy under a variety of names.

Basically he just never ships stuff and or/doesnt have it ready. It is a shame- some of his products are pretty nice. He would blame customs in the US for all the issues which is not the case. My particular experience was that nothing fit. He blamed me for not measuring correctly when I paid a tailor to do the measurements. Others had similar issues. I was very vocal about my issues but, as in many of the costuming communities - including this one , people don't like to hold vendors to their promises at times for whatever reasons. In this instance , giving him money is a complete gamble and I would feel bad not warning someone who may not know ... he sells on eBay and etsy under a variety of names.

I guess it is risky business, I was just getting hard parts but I'd also be unhappy if those did not fit.

How much does BM run you

The prices are on his homepage, just google Bobamaker. Because I am lovated in Europe the shipping might be cheaper than to Australia or USA .

I have bobamaker ABS armor and think it is awesome. Came finished , ready to paint and in very nice condition. He was friendly, prompt with the email responses - took longer than initially quoted but he was switching shops and I wasn't in a rush so it didn't matter to me. Plus he at least answered my emails when I asked about the status.

I'm now in contact with both Boba Maker and RS Prop Masters. Who makes a better armour set overall?

Bobamaker is over a year wait? Both armors are excellent but I don't know which one is more accurate then the other there both abs plastic ,it's all in the paint or who will paint it that will make it ok looking or really great looking....the paint to me is the biggest difference someone else will have to chime in on the size of the armor and which one Is a better quality overall...I don't want to say without owning RS Fett armor or ever seeing it....I own BobaMaker armor and it's really really nice....

Bobamaker is over a year wait? Both armors are excellent but I don't know which one is more accurate then the other there both abs plastic ,it's all in the paint or who will paint it that will make it ok looking or really great looking....the paint to me is the biggest difference someone else will have to chime in on the size of the armor and which one Is a better quality overall...I don't want to say without owning RS Fett armor or ever seeing it....I own BobaMaker armor and it's really really nice....
I think as well BM comes pre trimmed and primed so he probably charges that as an extra cost on top of it

Rs atm for me is about 421 aussie dollars, I think BM is 671.

I think as well BM comes pre trimmed and primed so he probably charges that as an extra cost on top of it

Rs atm for me is about 421 aussie dollars, I think BM is 671.

yeah def not cheap and over a year wait is so tough,I don't mene to tell u what to do but u can almost garuntee in that time frame or way before someone in the cargo hold will have armor up before the year and a half wait period....I know u like to get everything quick but patience really goes a long way when doing Fett ...I learn something new everyday just coming to the site...

yeah def not cheap and over a year wait is so tough,I don't mene to tell u what to do but u can almost garuntee in that time frame or way before someone in the cargo hold will have armor up before the year and a half wait period....I know u like to get everything quick but patience really goes a long way when doing Fett ...I learn something new everyday just coming to the site...

Are you referring to BM's work when you talk about the wait? See I talked to him and he said he starts in May and someone else in this thread said he'll take 10 weeks which is nearly three months. How long did yours take?

I just ordered RS armour. It doesn't come as prepped as BM but I actually don't mind doing the prep, as it gives me a sense of ownership over it. Hard to explain.

Are you referring to BM's work when you talk about the wait? See I talked to him and he said he starts in May and someone else in this thread said he'll take 10 weeks which is nearly three months. How long did yours take?

Yes I believe his wait time is over a year def clear that up with him first,I don't want to tell u it's over a year if it really isent...lol but from what I hear around here it is that long just be proactive and clear up all those details before u give a deposit ;)... I dident have to wait that long cause I was lucky and got his armor from the cargo hold ,I just picked up some Fettpride armor there less then 2 months ago...

Yes I believe his wait time is over a year def clear that up with him first,I don't want to tell u it's over a year if it really isent...lol but from what I hear around here it is that long just be proactive and clear up all those details before u give a deposit ;)... I dident have to wait that long cause I was lucky and got his armor from the cargo hold ,I just picked up some Fettpride armor there less then 2 months ago...

Wait so you have both BM and Fettpride armor?
I sent Daz another email, just waiting to get back from him.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back