Best ESB STL?

darthphunk

New Hunter
Hey there. Apologies of this has been asked and answered but I did a search and couldn't find a good answer.

I'm working on an ESB Boba Fett costume and have started with the helmet.

It's my first big 3D printed project and the one I printed is a hair too small so I'm going to start over once I finish this and make it a display piece.

The helmet I downloaded is from Thingiverse and it looks pretty good... Although the dent is a little weird near the bottom and I feel like the helmet should be flared out a hair more at the bottom. What's the consensus on the best STL file for 3D printing? I picked up a new 3D printer so I can print in one piece (as opposed to in 8 pieces like the one I'm working on now)

Attached are pics of my current WIP.

Thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20211121_013926945.jpg
    PXL_20211121_013926945.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 188
  • PXL_20211121_020549339.jpg
    PXL_20211121_020549339.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 198
I think minutefett has an STL of his ESB lineage helmet. I've toyed with a couple of his other STLs and they seem pretty good. Haven't looked at the lineage one directly but have one of his cast lineage helmets and it's quite good. I think it's $15-30 on ETSY for the STL though...

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back