best Cobb vanth helmet

I like the overall shape of Wasted Fett's Mandalorian Season 2 Boba Fett Helmet. It is on the small side so if you have a big head, it wont work out. But ultimately, it comes down to the texture you apply and your paint scheme. You can get the helmet from Viva_Fett over on IG or Wasted Fett himself might still be selling it as well.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 159
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 166
I like the overall shape of Wasted Fett's Mandalorian Season 2 Boba Fett Helmet. It is on the small side so if you have a big head, it wont work out. But ultimately, it comes down to the texture you apply and your paint scheme. You can get the helmet from Viva_Fett over on IG or Wasted Fett himself might still be selling it as well.
oh cool , how long do they take before they ship the helmets ?

The reason why they’re small is that these helmets all come from the sideshow bust if you want something that’s accurate. The bust is undersized, making the helmet small for some larger individuals.

I believe Wasted was working on a helmet with pre-sculpted damage.

The reason why they’re small is that these helmets all come from the sideshow bust if you want something that’s accurate. The bust is undersized, making the helmet small for some larger individuals.

I believe Wasted was working on a helmet with pre-sculpted damage.
oh cool , thanks for letting me know , I wonder if the show used one had per moulded damage or if it was just painted on

oh cool , thanks for letting me know , I wonder if the show used one had per moulded damage or if it was just painted on

I would assume the damage was added prior to painting but not molded in. Yet again…who knows.

Honestly, I'm a complete new comer to t visored buckets. It's roomier than a black series, but that's all I can say with any certainty.
ah cool thanks for letting me know , and thats interesting the black series has so much wasted space imo especially for the size of it

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back