Beskar Armor color

MandoMonty

New Hunter
So I’m working on a build and this is my first time. I’m wondering if anyone has found a good paint that matches for the Beskar armor?

I’ve ordered all the armor that’s 3D printed and looking for a quality primer filler ?

I was looking at Alumaluster as well, but then I also need to buy a spray gun. Looking into my options. Thank you for your help.
Yea’ same with me, i don’t have a airbrush also.. but, i think in a long term it great to have a ‘beginner’ proper airbrush set for these kind of hobby.
As my friend always told me.. ‘slow and steady..research..slow and steady.. research’ :)

Oooh, i read somewhere that Rust-oleum primer are an options.. maybe some member here could help to what are they use yo primer it.

Last edited:
Yea’ same with me, i don’t have a airbrush also.. but, i think in a long term it great to have a ‘beginner’ proper airbrush set for these kind of hobby.
As my friend always told me.. ‘slow and steady..research..slow and steady.. research’ :)
Yeah I’m going to go that route with an airbrush. Looking into it all now and it’ll be a timely process but rather do it right.

Is it your 3d printed armor/ helmet are still in raw stage?.. the prep are the key as i reading here in forum.. i found this vid also..
Thank you that was very informative. I ordered a helmet that will be done already, so I have to do all the armor myself. This was a great step by step with some cheaper options. I’m curios about how much paint it will take to do a full set of armor though.

Honestly i don’t know how much bottle of paint to do a whole body armor, maybe another member here can help out to estimate...

Goodluck with your build, and please post some pictures of your WIP... we do love armor WIP pictures :D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back