Beskar Armor color

MandoMonty

New Hunter
So I’m working on a build and this is my first time. I’m wondering if anyone has found a good paint that matches for the Beskar armor?

I’ve ordered all the armor that’s 3D printed and looking for a quality primer filler ?

kacrut

New Hunter
I was looking at Alumaluster as well, but then I also need to buy a spray gun. Looking into my options. Thank you for your help.
Yea’ same with me, i don’t have a airbrush also.. but, i think in a long term it great to have a ‘beginner’ proper airbrush set for these kind of hobby.
As my friend always told me.. ‘slow and steady..research..slow and steady.. research’ :)

Oooh, i read somewhere that Rust-oleum primer are an options.. maybe some member here could help to what are they use yo primer it.

Last edited:

MandoMonty

New Hunter
Yea’ same with me, i don’t have a airbrush also.. but, i think in a long term it great to have a ‘beginner’ proper airbrush set for these kind of hobby.
As my friend always told me.. ‘slow and steady..research..slow and steady.. research’ :)
Yeah I’m going to go that route with an airbrush. Looking into it all now and it’ll be a timely process but rather do it right.

MandoMonty

New Hunter
Is it your 3d printed armor/ helmet are still in raw stage?.. the prep are the key as i reading here in forum.. i found this vid also..
Thank you that was very informative. I ordered a helmet that will be done already, so I have to do all the armor myself. This was a great step by step with some cheaper options. I’m curios about how much paint it will take to do a full set of armor though.

kacrut

New Hunter
Honestly i don’t know how much bottle of paint to do a whole body armor, maybe another member here can help out to estimate...

Goodluck with your build, and please post some pictures of your WIP... we do love armor WIP pictures :D