MAULFETT

Active Hunter
I fall in love with it so lets do it

bb8r2.jpg

bb8r1.jpg

bb8r.jpg

bb8a.jpg

bb8a1.jpg

Looks awesome! I was thinking of making one myself but I'm not too good with electronics[emoji20] it would be great to see a WIP though

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome! I was wondering when someone would take a crack at this. Is it going to be static, or are you going to try to make it move? I have to think it has another ball inside of it, a significant counter weight, and a lot of motors moving magnets. That is just what I visualize. It is probably more complex than that.

Looking awesome! Would be brilliant if you make it able to roll but just thinking about how to make it move the way it does makes my head hurt :wacko

what is that your sculpting the head with, how did you get such a perfect dome? (id be guessing at an oil based clay but that would be hard to get such a perfect head shape) excellent detail, cant wait to see updates

Another budget option for the plastic ball Instead of paying 100$

Find a restaurant that carries a beer in a "keykeg" And ask for one once it has been emptied.
But PLEASE make sure they use the key to let out the pressure otherwise you can severely injure yourself if you try to tamper or cut into it before they do that.

One-way keg, disposable keg - KeyKeg I believe the 20 or 30 litre would be a great size and the right shape.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back