BackPlate

cyberpyrot

Active Hunter
After no less then 5 failed attempts at $65 for each sheet of aluminum one sheet needed for the back plate a friend of mine sent me an ABS back plate to look at. I really feel for sculptures looking at a picture and translating that into a 3d form is hard unless you can physically touch something it near impossible to get it right. well there is still a little work needing to be done I have to trim one side a bit where the shoulder is and finish the other harness hole but I just about have it done. the harness holes is on the low side compared to the ABS but those how it is on Wizard of Flight's templates and I wanted to go with the higher up one I could always lower it if I need to. Here is the picture

IMG_0332.JPG

here are the final set of photos. I am super pleased with the results. I know at least one person waiting for me to figure this out. :D

Keep in mind the armor fits so much better on me then the mannequin. you guy know how malnutritioned the TK mannequins are

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back