attach armor to my vest

shade 99

Hunter
i was wondering wht u guys do to keep the armor on the vest glue,snaps, velcrow wht? This would really help me thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using velcro. I am not totally happy with the situation it looks and holds alright. However, it doesnt always line up correctly and straightly. I was thinking about trying some magnets.

you'll want to use snaps.. They are the best to use but not the easiest to install. Velcro will work but it may have to much of a gap.

I've heard that the snaps also have a pretty big gap even compared to the velcro. dgasser, what is the gap like on yours?

team_fett said:
I've heard that the snaps also have a pretty big gap even compared to the velcro. dgasser, what is the gap like on yours?

Much smaller the velcro. It all depends on the type of armor you are putting on and where. Chest armor made of Sintra you can use snap but you have to dremel the inside of the armor a bit to drop the snap down to make it flush.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back