Armor Blueprints Boba / Jango

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
After reviewing the available patterns I figured that I would give it a try myself. I have about 6-7 hours into these drawings so far, still not totally happy yet, but it is a good start. These drawings were done by creating a mosaic from the various photos. I still need to print these out full size to make sure that they are properly proportioned.

Take a look and let me know what you all think.

Thanks

Alan
{See the updated templates below}

Last edited by a moderator:

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks. You caught me, they are not quite ready yet. I was still collecting references when I post these, but I hope to have them done soon.

Alan

Thank you so much! I have been looking for blueprints for the back piece. This bounty hunter thanks you! Mmm. Almost showed emotion there. Sorry.

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
If anyone has any suggestions on how to make these blueprints easier to use or other improvements please let me know.

I was thinking on adding a 1"X1" grid to make it easier to scale. Any thoughts?

Thanks guts it great to see them being used.

Alan

well grids are always good to go. but i have a question are u sure the top of the back piece is like that? i always thought it was just a smooth curve... but then again i could be wrong...

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
Sorry missed your posted. If you like the shape of the one posted above let me know what size you need and I see what I can do.

Alan

Jaiden

Active Hunter
I did a search a while ago and found the templates I have. Now, for some reason, I can't find the site. But the files I downloaded come with instructions on how to print them to size. They also come in S,M,L, and XL sizes for all parts to fit every body type.

Oh, and ;) I have the knee templates. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: