Anyone know of a source for smoke tinted faceshields?

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
I need to make a t-visor for my new MS helmet kit.

Since I am going ROTJ, I need a smoke tinted visor.

Green faceshields seem to be readily available. Anyone know of a source for smoke tinted face shields?

Gonzo Fett

Active Hunter
hey Ripcode I have one that I got off of BM if you want to check out his website to take a look. I am doing ESB so I am having a green one installed. I got the black smoke tinted one from BM cause I was going to do a custom, but if you need it let me know. I know they aren't that hard to find if you go on e-bay.

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
i get mine from a guy on ebay. he always lists them as 9.95 T-visor blow out or somthing. i lovem cause you can see the shadow of my head but you cant actualy see my face. just like the ESB movie one.

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
BobaFettSlave_1 said:
i get mine from a guy on ebay. he always lists them as 9.95 T-visor blow out or somthing. i lovem cause you can see the shadow of my head but you cant actualy see my face. just like the ESB movie one.

I e-mailed the seller asking for the dimensions to see if it will fit in the helmet.

Satxer

Active Hunter
Gonzo Fett said:
hey Ripcode I have one that I got off of BM if you want to check out his website to take a look. I am doing ESB so I am having a green one installed. I got the black smoke tinted one from BM cause I was going to do a custom, but if you need it let me know. I know they aren't that hard to find if you go on e-bay.

Can I get a link to the BM website?