Anybody else do this?

*looks down sheepishly,.. the sound of swallowing heard over the helmet comm. Fidgeting with his Westar pistols nervously, steps up to the podium.

uh,.. Hello. My name is Django,.. :(

(this is where you all say "hi, Django")

.. and when I go into stores with automatic doors,.

*sobs

...I wave my hand like obi wan kenobi and talk like Darth Vader!

*cries into his helmet, tears washing away the thin coating of blood and dust lining the interior.

I,.. I usually say something like "Impressive,... most Impressive", "I find your lack of faith disturbing",.. and other things,.. but.. usuallly...

*choking back some snot while crying. :cry turns on the tiny lil wiper blades in his helmet, but all they do is smear it all inside his visor.

..usually,.. I make the Vader Respirator sound. :cry

*imitates the sound of Darth Vader breathing.

OH,, Gawd!!!

*falls to his knees

I need help!!!

Here's a new one that hasnt been mentioned. How about applying the brakes on the concrete sensors when you approach an off ramp or stop light? Usually I apply brakes on all three sensors just to make it turn green. Its a disease.:lol:

whenever me and my friend go though on of those doors, i wave my hand and he says "mellon"... we get a lot of wierd looks:D

Yesterday me and my sister were in the parking lot walking into Hobby Lobby when we heard a lady yell something like "No, dont do thaaaattt!!" We looked around and saw a shopping cart screaming toward a parked car and a lady with her two daughters standing about 15 feet behind it. One of the daughters had apparently just let fly the cart in any direction and that direction happened to be toward the parked car. The car was actually between me and the cart so there was no humanly possible way I could've done anything in the 3 seconds it was going to take until impact. For some reason I panicked and tried to be a hero and reached out for the cart (although it was a good fifteen feet away) in a very Jedi-like way and....THE CART STOPPED.

I find myself quoting lines from SW at various times. It's like a reflex.
Whenever my wife and I go out somewhere and park the car she'll say, "Lock the door."
Of course my response is, "And hope they don't have blasters." :lol:

my son intentionally uses the handicapped buttons to automatically open doors, just so that he can use the force to open them....he loves it, and people just give us weird looks, and i tell them "he's a jedi padawan in training...move along..." lol!

I also do this all the time at the stores, but now my 7 year old daughter is doing it with me or her mother with her. I am so proud of her !! The best one she did was not at a door but when she was 3 days old i picked her up from the crib and she waved her hand infront of my face and " goo gooed " something. I just felt like buying her a bunch of stufted annimals. She also was so proud 2 days ago when i got home from work. She ran up to me and yeld that she had a mandow outfit like dads. It was the $50.00 halloween Jango outfit ( minus the helmet ). She got it for 50 cents at the local thrift store. Again i am so proud !!

Ha Ha .. I beat you to it, I've been doing it since I was a teen.:lol: My friends and especially the girls, they tell me ''Yeah right '' you have the force!

Wait, wait, wait... You mean to tell me that you dont have to wave your hand to make those doors work? *Looks embarassed and dumbfounded*

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back