how do we lodge complaints??

Jimsidious

New Hunter
Title says it all Im having a really bad time with a joint vendor duo and feel this needs to be escalated whats the protocol?? appreciate the help

Try to contact community staff,I know Art Andrew's is one,let them know what is going on,they will guide you in the best way to handle the situation.

Have you already tried reaching out to the vendor to voice your concerns and ask for their help to resolve the issue? Always good to start there.

Per the rules:

As has been previously stated, the administration is here to help as much as possible, but we are NOT obligated to play the role of mediator in sale/trade related disputes. This does not mean we don't want to know about them. If someone is a bad seller, we do want to know, but it is not our job to get your money back, or force the seller to send your item. If you are unwilling to accept the risks involved in online commerce, do not buy or sell here.

Your best best is to reach out to the seller again and/or name them. That usually lights a fire.

Try to contact community staff,I know Art Andrew's is one,let them know what is going on,they will guide you in the best way to handle the situ

Have you already tried reaching out to the vendor to voice your concerns and ask for their help to resolve the issue? Always good to start there.
Thats the issue Im having, Ive been reaching out to them for over a month with no reply..... I got responses up until money was sent then all communication stopped

Per the rules:

As has been previously stated, the administration is here to help as much as possible, but we are NOT obligated to play the role of mediator in sale/trade related disputes. This does not mean we don't want to know about them. If someone is a bad seller, we do want to know, but it is not our job to get your money back, or force the seller to send your item. If you are unwilling to accept the risks involved in online commerce, do not buy or sell here.

Your best best is to reach out to the seller agai and/or bake them. That usually lights a fire.
Im very aware of the guidlines and the risks involved but I just want to bring this to the attention of the admins so when it continues there will be some repercussions, granted it is at risk but thievery should not be tolerated

If there has been no reply in that amount of time,the community should be aware, communication should'nt cease upon payment,especially for that long. I have read/heard of many non responsive people that came through after a worrying amount of time,though so best to just get your side out there.

Jimsidious I’ve sent you a message. I believe we spoke in the 20th of March. The commission started in February. We might a little late but this is the hobby. Fett4real is currently on the commission. You said you tried and communicate with him?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back