Any tutorial for the electronics ?

Flykiller

Jr Hunter
Hi !
I wonder if someone knows where I may find a tutorial about the electronic in the ESB Boba Fett helmet.
Thanks in advance.

Jérôme

What electronics are you referring to?
Usually there are fans.
Some guys like myself use a mic. It can be wired or wireless.
Other options are flashing range finder LED's and/or a servo to raise and lower it.

That is all I can think of at the moment.

This is what I got :
51123071124_b25469b87e_z.jpg

I still haven't find a step by step tutorial ; and I don't undestand how to include the two red led. They are 4 or 5 centimeters long and can't fit in the rangefinder...
I feel like I have missed something.

That servo kit looks a lot like a kit from salamander king, he hasn't offered those in a while. I also think you could have a hard time finding a RF topper that will fit the light kit you have, it looks pretty big.

That servo kit looks a lot like a kit from salamander king, he hasn't offered those in a while. I also think you could have a hard time finding a RF topper that will fit the light kit you have, it looks pretty big.
Yes, it is a very old kit !
And you're still right, the light kit is very large ; I don't know how will fit...

Hi !
9 months later, I'm still stuck with "how to install the servo kit'
I can't manage to have the rangefinder going up and down.
The screw turns but does not drive the rangefinder. If I tighten too much, it doesn't twist, if I don't, only the screw moves.
Could someone show me, at ear level, on the outside of the helmet, how he fixed the system?
Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back