Any interest in an Arena Jet Pack kit for around $200?

I received mine....no instructions. I assume it's intended to just go off of pics etc. I asked but had no reply. I haven't had any time to look but the assembly probably won't be too tough. I had a couple broken pieces in my kit also. I THINK I can fix them o.k. the major damage is on one of the thrusters but hopefully some epoxy and bondo will fix it up.....if not, I'll be asking ....again ;) ... but not anytime soon cause I have little time :facepalm The pieces are pretty thin also. One is cracked cause it's paper thin. I'm sure my other pack is thicker.

Mark, thanks for the kit anyway. It's very cool! If I have problems with the broken pieces, I hope you're there to help out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
any update on this project, i sent my paypal in july and have not heard anything or recieved anything

jango3306 wrote:

any update on this project, i sent my paypal in july and have not heard anything or recieved anything

You may want to send MB a PM. He recently "returned" to doing fett's and maybe he forgot to send you an email or something like that. Goodluck!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back