Any Ideas on the base of my helm?

Oxcide

New Hunter
Hello just snagged this esb looking helm cant tell where it started life? fettesb5.pngfettesb4.pngfettesb3.pngfettesb2.png

don't think that a target brand would have a working LED in the range finder.

It wouldn't be too hard putting the LEDs in though. I don't think any helmet comes with LEDs other than the MR replica. Everything else comes as a kit...

That's a Target/Rubies for sure.

Short R/F stalk and flat R/F top, squared-off stalk reciever, large dent, etc.

The Rubies Supreme (pre-Target) had lights, but I think the rangefinder had the more accurate slanted "outside" shape.

Unless it really is a Rubies Supreme, I'm chiming in with everyone else on Target 2015. The dent, flattened dome, keyslots, ear patterns, and especially the stalk and RF give it away. The topper can be unscrewed so installing LEDs wouldn't be too difficult.

In light of this lol I have sold lol building a full suit will post soon hopefully soon I can post things in Cargo hold wont let me atm =[?

Have to agree, this is a target helmet (painted one ESB style myself) with new lights installed. I'm very familiar with it. Or the Rubies supreme, which I have been led to believe is the same helmet, with lights already installed.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back